Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Re: Blood Magick

Postby nina » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Ok this post is old but i thought i could find some information in here.

Unfortunately in my case using blood did not work. I used menstrual blood and candle magick for a lover who suddenly pulled away and wouldnt respond. It never made him get back to me. I even tried to use one of my spirit a king drow elf's assistance for enhancing the spellwork. It didnt work and i dont know why... he blocked my messages but replied to my email later that he has a girlfriend who will be very jealous if she sees messages from other women...and he told about her after i moved country for him!!!. looks like then this p***k was having her for a while and lying to me all the time...
Anyways i would be happy to hear what could have happened wrong that my spell didnt work....i feel the popular answer that i will receive will be as he was lying he was no good and hence the spell worked for my higher good and so on... but in my view if blood was that powerful the spell would have worked exactly how i asked come what may... So i will be glad to get some insights here from experienced witches, warlocks or other members who have used blood in their spell works ....

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby LittleGreenIcon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:19 am

What you are alluding to is considered black magic - altering a persons free will and bending it to your own. In essence, that is what you attempted to do. There is very little sympathy for people who choose this path and the consequences can be quite harsh as there is always a price to pay.
Since you are quite new to this I imagine you weren't quite sure what you were getting into, and if I were you I would be glad it didn't work as the only consequence you have seen so far.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this

Postby nina » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:00 pm

LittleGreenIcon wrote:What you are alluding to is considered black magic - altering a persons free will and bending it to your own. In essence, that is what you attempted to do. There is very little sympathy for people who choose this path and the consequences can be quite harsh as there is always a price to pay.
Since you are quite new to this I imagine you weren't quite sure what you were getting into, and if I were you I would be glad it didn't work as the only consequence you have seen so far.

I would like to clarify this as I feel that I am being judged. I had no intention of bending anyone's free will. When he pulled away I thought for some reason it may be my mistake, or he was too busy with work, or other life pressures, as we were in a distance relationship.I had no idea that he had a girlfriend. If he ever told me that he was in love with someone else or he had a girlfriend already, I would never have tried to get him back, and that too to the extent of trying to cast spell. If I had done this after he told me he has a girlfriend then I agree to your point of view that my intention was to bend free will. But he was cheating on me all the while making me believe there was no one else in his life, and so my intention of casting the spell was to bring back love from him when he suddenly pulled away, while being oblivious on his cheating. I did not think that blood magic was akin to black magic and I commented on this thread only because the topic was on blood magic and I had no intention of casting black magic. Personally I would not like to have love that is altered like that. That would make me feel being loved by a puppet than a real person. My intention of asking the question was to try to understand why it did not work. Yes it is good that it did not work, but I would like to know why it did not work because I am a naturally curious person and would like to know the reason from anyone who has done blood magic spells if they know it. Surely there would have been times that blood did not work for them as well , and with experience they may have the answer to that which I am trying to find out here.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Postby InfernalNachos » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi. I think you might be confusing things a bit. But I'm not the one who said those things, and I would never speak for anyone else. But it was never said that Blood Magick was BA. It seemed to me that it was the perceived intentions behind it. Which I can say that what I read was the alteration of someone's free will.

You didn't know. You couldn't possibly have known without having heard it from him or witnessed it firsthand. No harm, no foul. At this point, it becomes painfully evident (at least to me) why it didn't work. You literally just said why it wouldn't have worked...

It's my opinion that no magick is inherently evil or black. Only souls and intentions. And if your intentions weren't black, then there lies the reason why the spell didn't work. It would have involved affecting an entity's free will.

Don't sweat it
Learn
Live
Move on

I'm sure you'll be quite surprised when you see what comes round the bend.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 85
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:46 pm

From my own personal experience (and I used the same kind of blood, in the same kind of way in the past)... There's a multitude of reasons: 1) The spell was not cast correctly, 2) The way I always illustrate this example to people is that ultimately it's still like tying a knot and having it come undone over time (this is kind of really what always happens, if you were to use regular blood), and 3) The person has a connection already with someone else.. so even if your spell did successfully work, that person still will continue to interact with the other. Ultimately, it's like their mind will be very messed up, going back and forth.
However, you used menstrual blood...which is very powerful. Blood in general is a binding agent, and I would warn to never use menstrual blood again for that purpose because if you had successfully done the spell or if it pulled through, that can permanently bend someone's free-will. Menstrual blood when incorporated in love spells on another person, is meant to keep things bound almost permanently, type of thing. It would be incredibly difficult to even get them back to their true natural state of mind. If one doesn't know how to even undo these kind of things, they shouldn't try at all.
They wouldn't be who they are anyway, and I don't think that's what anyone wants. In general, honestly in my opinion, any love spell that targets another person besides yourself, is not good. There are some "white magick" love spells out there that can help push things positively if and only the connection is mutual or already tied in the first place between the persons but generally I always advise against doing love spells on anyone really because it's still like playing with fire. Speaking from my own experience because I had learned a lot of tough and hard lessons doing a lot of the things I did and seeing it happen, I would never bother again, especially I am still dealing with the consequences today.
Even if it wasn't your intention.. heck, it wasn't mine either, it will still negatively cause problems for you and so I think it's a good thing nothing has happened (from the spell). I would say you are likely very fortunate.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream worker / spirit partner / LGBTQ+ / nonbinary (SHE/HER)
[my practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning
LATEST: High Court Goblin, 'Selenite' Fae, Lowborn Demon, Corbanthian, Psy Vamp, Celestial Angel, Moon Dragon, Alpha Werewolf, Frog Entity, Incubus, Jorogumo

I am a DID Plural System: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Postby nina » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:04 pm

InfernalNachos wrote:
You didn't know. You couldn't possibly have known without having heard it from him or witnessed it firsthand. No harm, no foul. At this point, it becomes painfully evident (at least to me) why it didn't work. You literally just said why it wouldn't have worked...

It's my opinion that no magick is inherently evil or black. Only souls and intentions. And if your intentions weren't black, then there lies the reason why the spell didn't work. It would have involved affecting an entity's free will.

Yes I think this makes sense on why the spell didn't work... If my intentions were not to force someone to fall in love then it would obviously not work because the person was in love with someone else...
It feels so hurt to be cheated though.... Oh well then am just a wiser owl now lol.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Postby nina » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:15 pm

GodSlayerBabe wrote:From my own personal experience (and I used the same kind of blood, in the same kind of way in the past)... There's a multitude of reasons: 1) The spell was not cast correctly, 2) The way I always illustrate this example to people is that ultimately it's still like tying a knot and having it come undone over time (this is kind of really what always happens, if you were to use regular blood), and 3) The person has a connection already with someone else.. so even if your spell did successfully work, that person still will continue to interact with the other. Ultimately, it's like their mind will be very messed up, going back and forth.
However, you used menstrual blood...which is very powerful. Blood in general is a binding agent, and I would warn to never use menstrual blood again for that purpose because if you had successfully done the spell or if it pulled through, that can permanently bend someone's free-will. Menstrual blood when incorporated in love spells on another person, is meant to keep things bound almost permanently, type of thing. It would be incredibly difficult to even get them back to their true natural state of mind. If one doesn't know how to even undo these kind of things, they shouldn't try at all.
They wouldn't be who they are anyway, and I don't think that's what anyone wants. In general, honestly in my opinion, any love spell that targets another person besides yourself, is not good. There are some "white magick" love spells out there that can help push things positively if and only the connection is mutual or already tied in the first place between the persons but generally I always advise against doing love spells on anyone really because it's still like playing with fire. Speaking from my own experience because I had learned a lot of tough and hard lessons doing a lot of the things I did and seeing it happen, I would never bother again, especially I am still dealing with the consequences today.
Even if it wasn't your intention.. heck, it wasn't mine either, it will still negatively cause problems for you and so I think it's a good thing nothing has happened (from the spell). I would say you are likely very fortunate.

Yes I don't think I would use blood for love spells ever again. This was the first and last. Maybe will use blood for revenge spell that I'll do in future, but I wont use my menstrual blood anymore.. I used menstrual blood at the time because it was easy and painless but I understand what you mean … I guess menstrual blood is more precious because it is rare, more personal and is not available all the time. Currently I feel that only I am bound to him while he has moved on with his life without a care to the fact that his irresponsible behavior has led to a woman being all alone in a foreign country without any financial, family or emotional support. Hopefully with some time I can move away as well. Now I guess I'll do spells only for self love.

Return to “Black Magic”