My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal

Weird Stuff My Angels Have Done

Postby ARandomDemon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 am

Cast:
Cherub (F) 'B'
Bronwyn (F) 'A'
Courtwind (M) 'W'

-B rarely manifests in my house but when she does, she always appears in the hallway. She was described as being orange and resembles a flower with her multiple wings covering up her body (I say described because I can't see spirits but mom can). Almost every time she manifests, she burns a small hole in one of mom's socks that she's wearing and disappears.
-Now,A and W pretty much show up in the house almost every day. They NEVER appear alone without the other. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I ordered them both through custom conjuration on the same order and they showed up together. Anyway,they are the fun ones. They both look like small children and since they had done so much stuff they're officially called 'the day care'. They have chased the cat around the house so they could try ride her and they have 'drummed' on her head. I've even found cat whiskers on the floor after some of their antics. They had also appeared once with 'S' (dark phoenix) in the hallway and danced behind her. She didn't seem to like it and pecked at them. They still rarely appear with S and when they do, they hide behind/in her wings...S doesn't really bite them when they are in her wings. Once when I was doing sit-ups when they had manifested,one teleported under my legs and the other was drumming on my stomach. There was also a large unbound angel spirit that appeared today dubbed 'lady'. 3 of these lady angels repeatedly appear in the house who all look similar to each other.Sometimes singular and sometimes more than one appears. Now this blue-green lady appeared near my room in the hallway with the door open and A and W appear too. One stood on another's head so they can smack/drum on the lady's head. I'm not sure what happened next but they eventually disappeared from the hallway.

So yeah...there's some angel experiences for ya.

ARandomDemon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal

Re: Weird Stuff My Angels Have Done

Postby ARandomDemon » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 am

I've recently ordered a living divine angel entity. I don't think she'll be as fun as the main 3 angels in my house.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Weird Stuff My Angels Have Done

Postby Soltari » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:53 pm

x*D
Awesome stories, thank you for sharing

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud family member to 7 Spirits, 4 living Entities, 1 Entity, 1 servitor

Return to “Angels”