[Three spots only!] Tarot and Oracle Readings!

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

InfernalNachos wrote:Focus on you and get well soon, k?

Don't you worry about mine. Not until your well... or in recovery and REALLY bored.

Srsly. Get well soon.
Couldn't agree with this more.

Focus on yourself Muse

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:Focus on you and get well soon, k?

Don't you worry about mine. Not until your well... or in recovery and REALLY bored.

Srsly. Get well soon.
I'll certainly do my best.

In hindsight I likely have an entire kingdom of Djinn willing to help me through the recovery process thanks to H so I'm not too worried. Just- tired. All the time. And dehydrated nonstop. Also I've been on a liquid diet for what feels like forever and I could REALLY go for a steak right about now but, I'll stop there before a forum mod removes text for being "off topic". Rip. :P

Anyway, I believe that most things that happen in life lead to some sort of purpose so maybe the readings had to wait for a particular reason. 2020 being a year of change and all, we'll see how they go and how useful they'll be. Hopefully they'll lead to some form of joy or at the very least realization.
nina wrote:Thanks Muse, take plenty of rest and wish you a speedy recovery. Hope everything goes well for you.
No problem at all, I'll be sure to do that (it's all I've been doing lately lol). Thank you very much!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”