Meta foxx foxx hollow

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this seller.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have a few companions from meta and while I'll say they are awesome the wait times are beyond ridiculous. Next month will be a year since my last purchase and no matter how much I've enjoyed bonding with my friends from them I just can not make purchases from a shop with a back order that heavy. It's really sad though bc they were one of my favorite shops a few years ago.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

My friend ordered from them a long time ago too... he said he still hasn't received his companions yet despite asking about the conjures and messaging them. And they still post announcements and updates too, which I find kind of a red flag. Reasons why I would never purchase from them. They've captured my interest before but yeah I'd second the above comment.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks guys, I was looking at a pre conjured one on Facebook , but may just leave it tbh

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I ordered something from them over a year ago and still have not received it. Original wait time was estimated to be a few weeks. Cannot do anything about it now as it has passed PayPal's deadline. Sincerely do not recommend.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I wouldn't reccomend any seller who has a history of waiting passed PayPal's deadline to begin with. Whether they're real or not, it isn't worth the lost time. Time is money and all that.

As for me, the same old song and dance here. Ordered from them a while ago, and I mean over a year. ETA was a couple weeks maximum, and as per my usual habit i emailed them once a every week and five days to make sure things were good. Avoiding holidays and weekends out of politeness.

After a month they stopped responding entirely, and when others told me they were waiting upwards of a year or more (along with some showing me proof via politely blurred emails), i just cancelled the order after the two month mark since someone who can't even log on to send a five minute email of "Hey it's all good here's the ETA" likely doesn't have the time to be conjuring anything or running a shop in the first place.

I know that may sound cold, but as someone who once ran a shop that recieved at minimum five orders per day, not including consistent freebies and deals...I understand the dedication required. Sellers who don't have that aren't worth anyone's time. You're better off going to someone who has a good idea of time management, and doesn't mind answering emails. Even if their answers are short. I don't require a lot of attention but knowing that I didn't just throw days or sometimes even weeks of long ten hour shifts in the garbage is always nice. XD

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I am still waiting on an order I placed in August of 2018. I asked what the ETA on this order was only once and that was at the end of September and was told no later then December 12th. Low and behold this date came and went with not a peep about it. I'm done and I've left their shop server because I am so over this shop it isn't funny.

The fact that wait times are this ridiculous on top of the huge spike in prices and the very galling fact that they just keep selling regardless of the fact they have these wait times and only excuses to why they aren't fulfilling orders leaves me astounded that anyone still buys from them. This is beyond unprofessional and I've sadly given up this order as a loss and will not make the mistake of purchasing from them again.

I've become very soured on buying from a lot of shops that mainly do business on the servers. The majority of the sellers there have this problem and it just isn't worth the excuses and the hassle to continue giving them money. It makes me wonder how long this trend of selling on there can last in popularity. I know that I'm done with it and have pretty much left the place altogether.

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Has anyone who's ordered from this person a bit more recently succeeded in getting their money back through PayPal or another service? In the past, I've had mixed experiences with it when sellers don't come through. I did get my money back once but the other times I didn't.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

LilyCake wrote:Has anyone who's ordered from this person a bit more recently succeeded in getting their money back through PayPal or another service? In the past, I've had mixed experiences with it when sellers don't come through. I did get my money back once but the other times I didn't.
I didn't place the order recently, but I did get my money back. The best advice I can give you is to be honest with paypal, and if they didn't provide you with anything physical or a digital pdf, you can happily claim that they didn't provide what was promised. Since most sellers on "the servers" aren't smart enough to back things up with proper files and/or records. PayPal will usually side with you in these cases.

The only time I didn't get back my money was once, and that was when a seller from the servers hastily mailed out ten letters full of useless shredded newspaper as a way to get tracking numbers to show paypal as a way to win the claim. Out of respect, I will not say who did that. But it did happen. I have photos to prove it, lol.

I probably could've emailed paypal with the photos and showed them that the "product" they sent wasn't what was promised (magick /= newspaper) but at that point I was so genuinely amused (and also very tired of dealing with that seller) so I just let her win that round and backed off. Seeing how desperate she was to fool paypal, I'm gonna assume she needed the few hundred bucks more than me and consider it a final donation/farewell.

Anyway, I digress. Point is, I did get my money back from Meta, and its usually easy to do unless the seller pulls some sneaky shiz or emails you a pdf full of nothing. So long as it's not what is promised on their website, you should be able to win the cases with minimal struggle. Just do yourself a favor and escalate it to PayPal. I'm gonna assume if they haven't refunded you via email request (aka not reading emails anyway), they won't do it through paypal unless you force them to do it via a paypal investigation.

Good luck!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Yes this is one of a few sellers I will avoid now , I never bought from them and never will!

Return to “Seller Review”