Questions about my spell bindings

Kaburii
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

So, on Saturday this past weekend, my many spell bindings finally came through. The problem is, when I woke up to them, I didn't even realize it, since I can't feel them at all. I don't know if they're just subtle or if I'm not sensitive to them. Even bigger problem is, quite a few of those spells were meant to HELP me feel spirits and spells (along with a telepathy spell to finally be able to properly communicate with my spirit companions. Until now I've only been able to feel their energy, as I'm especially empathic).

I'm just a tad bit worried I'll never be able to properly feel those spells and their effects, and more importantly, worried I'll never be able to hear my spirit companions through telepathy, or even talk to them telepathically myself.

I don't know what to do, and I'm worried about it. If there's any way I could potentially become more sensitive to all of this, and especially to be able to telepathically hear my spirit friends, maybe by working on opening my third eye, or meditating with my thoughts more, etc, please tell me how.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

What I've done myself is to take to heart the advice given in the CH main article on working with their spell bindings. The article is posted prominently in a relevant part of this forum, I think, but it is so important that it is on the homepage of the CH Shop.

The first few paragraphs are crucial.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

So you would probably benefit from following that advice. I've gone back to that a number of times as it was frustratingly easy for me to not quite get it for quite a while.

We need to work with the spell binding
We can let it wash over us or mentally / psychically link with it, connect with it, before we work with it
We can meditate with it
We can task it (we can 'talk' to it telepathically and instruct it to help us with something specific)

It's all there in the article.

So put the time in with it and you could most likely see better results.

As with spirits, connecting and working with spell bindings enables a closer bonding and that (as far as I can tell) seems to be one way that makes it easier for them to help us more...or for us to open up more to their help.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kaburii
new here
new here

Lewk wrote:Hi

What I've done myself is to take to heart the advice given in the CH main article on working with their spell bindings. The article is posted prominently in a relevant part of this forum, I think, but it is so important that it is on the homepage of the CH Shop.

The first few paragraphs are crucial.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

So you would probably benefit from following that advice. I've gone back to that a number of times as it was frustratingly easy for me to not quite get it for quite a while.

We need to work with the spell binding
We can let it wash over us or mentally / psychically link with it, connect with it, before we work with it
We can meditate with it
We can task it (we can 'talk' to it telepathically and instruct it to help us with something specific)

It's all there in the article.

So put the time in with it and you could most likely see better results.

As with spirits, connecting and working with spell bindings enables a closer bonding and that (as far as I can tell) seems to be one way that makes it easier for them to help us more...or for us to open up more to their help.
This is incredibly useful, thank you!
I've realized over the course of today that I may very well be feeling the effects of the spells, just very subtle-y. (I don't ever really feel this content, free of stress, or determined as I have today! Especially the determined part, I've never actively felt determination, and it only ever lasted in short bursts, yet even right now I still feel it in me).
So, now that I know I am feeling their effects, and have your advice, I feel like I know what to do, almost. I very much needed that advice, very much feeling a sense of "yup, fate led me to that advice, time to start on this". So again, thank you!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would like to tease your brain with a few questions;
How long have you been Spirit Keeping / How long have you been on this journey so far?
Are you holding expectations for how they (the spirits, spells, and magic) should feel? Have you worked with the bindings yet?

If you're just starting out, take a deep breath and know that it will take a little time for you to start feeling the results of patience and practice with working with everything. You will get there, it's just time and persistence for doing so. Don't hold expectations for how they should feel, but be open to the unexpected possibilities that are going to come with spells and spirit keeping.

Practice, patience, persistence are the 3 P's that are passed around here to everyone first starting out, and for good reason; they will get you to where you need to go! So don't feel discouraged just because you can't feel them now, start practicing the three P's as well as dropping your expectations, open your mind to possibilities that you aren't aware of, and you'll be on your way.

Lewk gave great advice in regards to the spells and how to work with them.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
edensfantasy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I could have written this myself... I struggle with these issues too. I hope one day it gets easier because right now there are just too many dang blockages.

all you need is love
and a cat
:3
Kaburii
new here
new here

featheredstar wrote:I would like to tease your brain with a few questions;
How long have you been Spirit Keeping / How long have you been on this journey so far?
Are you holding expectations for how they (the spirits, spells, and magic) should feel? Have you worked with the bindings yet?

If you're just starting out, take a deep breath and know that it will take a little time for you to start feeling the results of patience and practice with working with everything. You will get there, it's just time and persistence for doing so. Don't hold expectations for how they should feel, but be open to the unexpected possibilities that are going to come with spells and spirit keeping.

Practice, patience, persistence are the 3 P's that are passed around here to everyone first starting out, and for good reason; they will get you to where you need to go! So don't feel discouraged just because you can't feel them now, start practicing the three P's as well as dropping your expectations, open your mind to possibilities that you aren't aware of, and you'll be on your way.

Lewk gave great advice in regards to the spells and how to work with them.
I am definitely very new, yes, happened upon this forum in October, fell in love with it, and ordered my first spirit binding (plus free BOGO binding) in early December. And it's definitely been amazing so far! (Definitely super comforting knowing they're there!)
I've read the patience and getting rid of my expectations advice plenty of times here, I just always forget to remind myself of it though (but I always get super comforted whenever I do remember). Thank you as well for your help! I'll definitely try to keep that advice in mind again.
edensfantasy wrote:I could have written this myself... I struggle with these issues too. I hope one day it gets easier because right now there are just too many dang blockages.
I wish you luck on your journey as well, I can relate to your struggle. Like everyone said, just keep persisting, and let go of your anxieties over if something didn't work how you planned! You'll get past the blockages in time!

Return to “General Questions”