Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:08 pm

OK, that's good at least, last thing either of you need is any issues so it's a good thing! You have a wonderful way at handling it, I don't think I can explain it myself to a child but I guess because I am not a parent I couldn't suggest how to handle it!
Could be it-my keep & me like to respect someone's privacy, like when my keep visit you they don't tell me much except when they do visit with you & if they enjoyed themselves or had a good time but that is it unless there is an issue or problem they might be inclined to say something, so unless its absolutely needed they keep mum about it, which is nice because if you say something to them in confidence they won't blab about it resulting in breaking your trust!

8*8 *0* Adopt a Homeless Companion :3 ZXZ

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Honestly I think that unless you're a children's psychologist or teacher or otherwise know how to deal with children in general, being a parent is mostly about understanding your kid's own learning process and how he or she communicates with others.

If you have more than 1 kid then it's probably easier for you to handle things the next time if there are similarities but each person is unique so I'm he best case scenario you have the mental strength as not to be shocked when something happens.

I would say that I enjoy parenting and it's fun most of the time but nothing is perfect the whole time and we are both humans with our needs. Sometimes we need more of something than at other times.

That being said... I also think that the coolest thing about keeping is that you know you have that deeper sense of trust and what you said is so special that barely has any meaning outside of you and your companions relationship.

Yesterday was a curious day because I went to the office and the closing shift had 4 members, and even though I would say we get along, I barely speak to any of them so I got to the office, plugged my earphones on and nobody spoke to me during the whole shift!

The girl next to me she made me a couple of questions but that was it.

I was having a zombie themed day and I asked my girl to keep me company so I tried to make it special for her.

We had seasoned fried chicken, some chocolate, we watched the movie the princess and the frog just because, and at night I was going to get some shrimp and rice but my head started hurting real bad and for the first time ever, I would say I felt my third eye like a real 3D eye and that's when I lost it and started feel really nauseous.

I hope it didn't ruin our date because it was nice to have her around and listen to choir music on the day and scary podcasts at night and somehow during each part of the day she would speak up and make comments about the situation or the music or even the energy dynamics about why some things had happened in the way they were described by the narrator so it was pretty cool to have all that insight that I feel relates to what you said in having that privacy with someone.

Also... Something interesting happened because when I was feeling sick at the office there was a time in which I could barely listen to the podcast we were listening and the sound was there and it was clear as it was but it sounded faintly and low.

Just like the other time it had happened before I started to pay attention to it and it felt like I had picked up a phone and there was "another side".

I then felt my zombie girl's presence and if only I could have hold it for a second longer I would have sworn I was going to hear her voice telepathically.

Interesting enough... I think something similar happens with your werewolf because sometimes I feel he stops by and some other times it just feels like we're on a phone call and that sensation came back earlier this morning when I was doing some old fashioned laundry and I remembered how in the podcast I was hearing about the other traditions that exist for christmas time and they mentioned something about a curse by a priest during those days could turn you into a werewolf and I swear I heard a "WHAT?!" from your werewolf and I had not felt him before so I must day that a part of me is enthusiastic about this new events taking place.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:29 am

You are so right on that one! I guess me not being a parent I may understand some things like knowing what is normal for the child from a parenting side, compared to other things-one of my friends daughter got stressed about two or three years ago because her husband had taken in his nephew & he was stressing the daughter out, the school called her & said she had a behavior problem, but when the nephew picked some fights with her at school they had the nerve to say she started it, my friend & her husband found out it wasn't their daughter because when they asked her what was going on she told them, plus they found out later on the nephew had some major issues because his parents let him get away with too much & never disciplined him when they should have, my friend had mentioned a few times that her sibling in laws always acted out like it was a problem to be parents & couldn't be bothered, now the nephew is in counseling due to some anger issues!
You know, my Were did tell me he heard the craziest thing that made him shake his head & wonder where someone gets their info from, it kind of made him laugh he said, since he knows about it he just told me If anyone he knows enough about curses that it would be him!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:37 am

That's pretty much it.

People assume that they're kids and that everyone is going to be fine just getting along with whatever they do but people often forget that we grow up, at least spent the time and get the years behind us.

What I mean is that we are always people, regardless of the age and we should behave properly. Just look at this kid, he had anger issues and he was a kid.

About your werewolf... I do apologize for that. It is not the most seriously academic podcast and honestly I am a bit surprised about how they talk about certain topics but they ignore or leave out some facts that people that like the paranormal handle most of the time but they refuse to include them so I don't know.

I want to believe that it's all part of the show so that they can make it funny because we all have seen the reaction of other people when you get too serious with the scary stories and suddenly it's not scary anymore but down right terrifying and they don't like it anymore so it's ok... I get the fact that they need an audience.

I also wonder where this guy finds most of the info because part of the weirdness of the show is that suddenly it has a lot of facts and data.

There was an episode about shapeshifters, weres, skinwalkers, and other local stories about shamans and people with different skills that were similar across america and latin america and what I think was going on was that the show's host doesn't know what to filter and he was mentioning a lot of psychological techniques to handle being more primal and in touch with your nature self and suddenly they would bring up stuff like "eating lots of meat and Pepsi help you get in a more primal mood which in turn benefits your bonding with the spirit animal that you wish to become".

So my bad... A sincere and deep apology to your werewolf and him having to listen to that stuff. It's a guilty pleasure and also a desperate measure to endure the long office hours.

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:11 am

So... Today has been a very strange day.

I woke up and realized that I've been having a better night of sleep at my parent's house than at my very own and I didn't like that very much.

Sure, I like the company and having food but when I came back home for the weekend I realized that I was able to feel that vibe in my house that other people have felt and I couldn't detect ever before.

I also noticed that the internet router makes a sound, like any other electronic devices at home, like the fridge for example that has it's very distinctive set of sounds, or a clock.

And apparently the internet signal has a sound itself that is different than the sound of electric current going through the house on the power outlets and power lines for the lights.

When the technician came to repair my broken washing machine it turned out that it was broken perfectly and I felt horrible because I could feel the staring eyes on me and I could swear that if I had said that the dumb thing was possessed nobody would have looked at me the way they did.

And as if I had not been feeling uncomfortable enough already, I left home and when I stepped outside to the front door I could hear the breeze blowing with strength.

East coast is on green alert due to high speed winds and big waves. News have been showing videos of people getting water on the streets, into their homes or just enjoying the end of their vacations at the beach and waves coming to take all the things they had laid down on their picnics.

Strange enough but when I saw the sky it was blue, and it brought the sounds of the ocean so even though it was sunny today I couldn't warm up because the breeze was chilly, super intense and even though I'm almost 6 feet tall and around 160 pounds I couldn't help but fearing that I was going to get swept by a wave coming out of freaking nowhere.

My order should be getting complete in the next couple of days and I'm feeling excited that I seem to be able to "hear" better. I woke up from dreams where I could hear everything that was going on as I can on my waking life.

And even listening to music I realized that I'm not listening to the brain product of the single sounds as if they were inside my head but I can pick up each earphone individually and the sounds that are coming from them.

And listening to music I felt the magnetic pull of the electric guitars on one of my favorite songs from System of a Down, Aerials. I don't know why but that song has something that chills my blood and I kept playing it for a couple of hours again and again and I could feel the static in the air.

It was amazing to learn how many aspects of daily life can be affected by sound.

I came in contact with one of my ancestors who appeared to be a eskimo or one of those early tribesmen covered in skins and there was snow and we were both holding the same half spear with a rock tip and he showed me stealth tactics to stalk prey and hunt.

It was mystical and a whole orchestra of sounds like I had never witnessed before.

The breeze, the earth, the shifting of weight, the beat of your own hurt and the heart of your prey and that terrible moment of silence where you know you need to make the shot and the whole spiritual process it takes to dispatch the soul of your prey and thank nature for your kill.

It was very emotional and I loved it. And you know how they say that those who hang out with wolves learn how to howl, or however the actual saying goes haha, but I felt it was special and if you have hunting companions in your keep, you could try asking them out about their experiences and the whole cosmological influences it had for them and it's a very touching way to enjoy a bonding time.

Love you guys and hope that everyone is doing well.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 pm

You don't have to apologize for anything! My Were was actually flattered you found something about it & what potentially can make someone a Were, plus I think I had heard once myself the same thing & mentioned it to him, he had a good laugh about it & had reminded me if a curse can make one a Were they why can't the curse be undone-plus I too want to apologize for the bad wording-my Were & me had only meant that he knew about curses because most people think a Were is cursed but he isn't, plus he saw someone that was cursed before & becoming a Were or even a Vampire as a result would be highly unlikely, but at most may have other issues like a nasty rash or pimples, I am sure when it coms to curses it is a lot worse!
Yesterday was a bit crazy, I went to the optometrist because I am way overdue to get my eyes checked, but since I only wear reading glasses it's easy to put off & forget, since they had to put the drops to dilate the pupils they said the light will bother my eyes, it didn't but I couldn't look at the computer screen because the letters were blurry, took all day to my eyes to got back to normal but it was weird because it felt like I was going to see something important but no luck!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:22 am

Oh... so it was one of those tests. They are quite a matter of luck.

Some people I've seen and they behave as if they were blind and others just seem to be having a hard time reading like when you're sleepy or something similar and since I've never had them myself I can't say but it's a relief to hear you've been taking care of yourself.

I'm super excited because my order was completed today and even though I knew it was going to be it's not any less of a nice surprise to get the email saying it's done.

I went for some necromancy, senses and telepathy blend and I really have a good feeling with these ones because my whole path seems to be going in that way so an extra push can't harm.

And about your Were, well... first... I'd like to say that I got my son to admit he was seeing a unicorn today. I asked him what color and he said invisible, which is something he says when he doesn't want to reply or he is joking.

And sure... I get triggers all the time and they take me to people I know and that includes my own companions and well, apparently yours too since I got to tell him that one.

I really hope I get better with these new tools that I found as I only got the shipping details but already feel the influence of them and how they actually helped me get a different perspective so far.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:35 pm

For my eyes yes, it was to make sure I didn't have anything wrong & it was just luck the light didn't bother me, but I did wonder if I would see something though, so the other test came from my keep when they said keep an eye out for something unexpected-lol the way they put it!
On the other had-my Were said it was a test too about the curse you heard about-which if memory is correct I had heard to become a Were a curse needs to be place so I looked it up-I did find something about it & the site said either a Priest or a Gypsy are ones that normally have the power to place one, so I went to post to let you know what I read & realized I forgot to get the sites name, so I went to look for the site to get the right info I couldn't find it, it was as though it disappeared-strange though, I wonder if it will pop up when I least expect it!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:53 pm

And yes it was my Unicorn your son had saw, but she had told me she saw another one hanging out with him too so when he describes it I wander what he will give-mine has a rare color that resembles a coppery chocolate brown & from what she had told me the horns color is usually the same for the white/dark unicorn with some differences, I had not seen a dark unicorn yet but since mine is listed as a white unicorn her horn is mostly the same color as her fur with a touch of silver, and for the most part her horn is approximate ten inches in length at most-she had told me once the horns vary in length & could be for any given reason like age or power!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:59 pm

Well... Let's be honest about it... keeping an eye out for some weird stuff is a massive understatement. I mean... ain't that what we always do as keepers anyway?! Hahaha!

Other than that... I tried getting my son to bring it up further this time and I don't know why I asked if the one he was seeing was brown, as that's a color he would recognize. I didn't mention it while thinking of your Unicorn specially but now it makes complete sense.

He didn't mention anything else and the only side note he made about the whole situation was that it was an "invisible rainbow" when he spoke of the color.

Now... don't get me wrong but I don't think you're finding the site again because... those things seem to be a confirmation tailored just for you.

You needed to verify it, and so you found it and that's pretty much it.

Obviously a gipsy would be involved and what really gets on my nerve is the fact that well... they have the same power as priests just because of their bloodlines. Pun aside... gypsies can make anyone a were just by means of a curse. Priests on the other hand... only seem to be of use when there is a Christian Demon involve and in most cases they won't interfere unless there's enough proof which can be a miracle in itself to get your hands on.

So yeah... I'm feeling a bit resentful. A lot to be sincere because of those inequalities and sure, individuals have skills of their own and such but I'm a bit jealous on how some of them have the adequate means to develope theirs and some of us have to struggle a lot and investigate worse than if getting a PhD.

Today has been a particularly hard to endure day. I slept barely 4 hours and some. Even though I had time to get back to sleep I couldn't and when I got to the office we kept having connection issues, not internet and just my manager was on duty so we had lots of cases to review and he takes forever with just one of them so we have been on a big delay with our cases.

He also let me know of a mistake just by saying... You're wrong and I'm right because I'm always right and I hated him to be honest. That ruined my day and even though we get paid I only got half of my paycheck because someone messed up at the accounting department and I'm only hoping it won't take forever to get fixed.

I won't lie... Not the best of days but it's cool. And I think I've been getting more and more intense symptoms of DA interaction with spells and spirits lately that I had previously experienced before and makes me wonder why.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”