neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I was staying in a Hotel in another city for vacation travel and last night I was there I took a shower, did my hygiene and went to sleep.
When I got up in the morning, I missed a slipper, instead of having the pair of slippers, it was just one. I don't know what may have happened since I'm sure I closed the bedroom door. I felt the disappearance of some more items like shorts and some souvenirs.
Was the room haunted, was there a teleportation?
8)

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Mysterious indeed. Did you ever find your things back?

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have already returned home. But I couldn't find the items. I rolled the entire room. Now who would take a flip-flop?
I had my witty silver rings in the room. If anyone wanted to carry something of value they would take my rings.
So if any thieves came in while I was sleeping, it was certainly frightened by my spirits. But who would wear a slipper?
Another possibility is that I must have disturbed some resident spirit.
Also because I sprayed a scented water to clean the environment.
One fact that caused me some suspicion was the last day I was in town, I got an uber back from a ride and the driver said a police officer had committed suicide but didn't go into details, and this hotel had a deal with the folks at police.
This leads me to believe in a supernatural fact.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

remembering that here in Brazil there is the legend about an elemental of nature called saci, which has one leg.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You could have misplaced a slipper and forgotten where you put it, or it ended up underneath the bed somewhere. It's easy enough to do, and not nescessarily something paranormal-related.

When involved with the spiritual, the first rule you should follow is to always rule out every mundane possibility for said occurrence before looking to the mystical for the cause. More often than not, there is a completely logical reason for said thing to occur. That's not to say that it doesn't happen, and messages and interactions from our companions can and do occur alongside physical events. But there's a big difference between being aware of spiritual activity, and becoming delusional because you think everything is caused by a spirit.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

kitsune. thanks for your opinion, but i see waht happened. Never happened something with me what is this.
I wouldn't be ridiculous to come say something if something obvious happened.
Also because I searched for everything under the bed, drawers, trash.

I disagree with you in part, the paranormal may exist, it is difficult for a skeptical person to believe, but come and go, a person who is used to walking in slippers knows very well how to leave on the edge of the bed before bedtime. Apart from being a bad joke aside, theft can't be. I wear slippers customarily at home and something like that never happened.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You said several items right?

If it were a person I would say they would have taken things of value for money. Maybe next time if you stay in a hotel and something(s) go missing when you look all over the place for them and they are still not there, perhaps ask out loud in a nice manner to please have your things back and let any spirit know you will step out for a little bit to give them time to replace your things. So, perhaps take a short walk or get a bite to eat or something like that and then come back to your room and look around to see if the spirits has replaced your items and if so, give them a thank you.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”