new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hello there,

i just wanted to hear opinions on my situation. A couple months back (November) i took my succubi (J) out for a little date just something to do and spend time together.
I did alot of talking probably spent about an hour and half out, but on the way back she decided to give me a kiss. No big deal right?

Well i guess for me it was, because i start feeling alot of energy in my chest and i become engulfed in happiness. I also was able to i guess 'see' or sense her happiness in that moment too. It became extremely difficult for me to focus and i felt as if i was going to pass out. Luckily i was driving and basically i guess forced this feeling out of me cause if not i was gonna crash.

I went Home, was extremely exhausted from the event and terrified of the possibility that it was kundalini(i dont experience any symptoms) trying to 'erase me' persay, so i drowned myself in horrifying films and other things in order help get rid of the feeling.

Have any of yall reading this experienced such a thing interacting with your ubi?

Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Kundalini is a powerful force that sleep inside you.
Force that is in symbiotic relationship with you. It's like a part of you, and it's wise... That energy doesn't want to "erase you", more likely it wants to show you even more the being you are.
If you still feel you're not capable of trusting yourself with that energy. I would suggest taking kundalin reiki attunements. It's really safe way to open yourself and wakey wakey rise and shine that energy.

While you are at it you might wanna ask yourself.
Why are you trying to push part of you away?
What is it that you think will happend if you are more of yourself?
Of course you would feel tired... Its really tiring to be someone you are not.
And you may wanna change your view about that sleepyhead.. Turn your fear and doubs more into respect and trust.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”