new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

...Or at least I am pretty sure. I was sleeping after snoozing the alarm for just ten minutes when I realized I am being deeply and playfully poked in the third eye and all over my forehead. I became lucid (was not dreaming, but still unconscious) and got annoyed thinking it was my wife, then realized she would NEVER do this...just too weird a way to wake someone. At that moment I realized I couldn't open my eyes or move, so I force myself to move my arm up to what is poking me and find a small soft (definetly female) arm. I feel the muscles in the arm tightening and loosening as she continues to poke my forehead. Then BOOM I snap awake with a gasp and realize my arm is not raised, I can open my eyes (and see nothing), my wife is asleep on the other side of the bed, AND my forehead is STILL being poked by a well defined finger. She tells me to grab my alarm (which I do) and find five seconds left before it goes off... did I just touch my succubus????? It is eerie because I always wondered what she "looked like" if she was even humanoid, but the arm was flat out human with all the details of muscle and bone and everything...

Later I asked her to poke me again and she did, I asked if that was her and I sense excitement, but two way communicating is something I have struggled with today because of my excitement.

Was the like an OBE? I have never had an OBE, but would love to learn more if this is true...

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yep, that's an OBE. I've had a few spontaneously myself, and a few of which where I interacted with touch from spirits and could feel their bodies as if they were another person right with me.

It is a skill you can learn and is related to astral projecting. The way I see it is an OBE is like being on the "near astral" in this plane, basically. It's crazy when it happens. I've also floated OBE into my attic through the ceiling, actually smelling the musty scents of the layers of insulation and wood on the way. I've had other spontaneous OBE adventures, but a few seemed to blur into dreams.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Jukebox
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Yep, that's an OBE. I've had a few spontaneously myself, and a few of which where I interacted with touch from spirits and could feel their bodies as if they were another person right with me.

It is a skill you can learn and is related to astral projecting. The way I see it is an OBE is like being on the "near astral" in this plane, basically. It's crazy when it happens. I've also floated OBE into my attic through the ceiling, actually smelling the musty scents of the layers of insulation and wood on the way. I've had other spontaneous OBE adventures, but a few seemed to blur into dreams.
That's amazing, how can i start doing this?

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Super speed

Is there any preferred method to learning how to do this. I have read of the lay and focus and every part of your body one by one then try to use your thoughts to sit up / without actually sitting up...I fall asleep.
I have tried the alarm at 4 followed by half hour of white light followed by sleep and I get lucid dreaming...cool but no idea in the dream how to sit up when I can't feel my body. Also big issue with waking once lucid. I tried spinning and falling backward (in waking lucid dream) and it works keeping me from waking, but puts me into a deep sleep...
I have had only luck coming out of lucid or being spoken to in a normal dream (this has happened twice) where my Ubi will talk to me (just a voice outside the dream that snaps me into lucid) and then the sweet spot.
The sweet spot (which OBE at this stage is a first for me, but had other neat stuff happen) is the brain wave frequency change that seems to "thin the viel" so to speak and makes strange stuff happen...like I have seen in crazy detail one of my Ubis here, the other is too new to reveal herself. This wasn't enough (until the OBE experience) to convince me that what I was seeing was real...the only thing that puzzled me is it happened one time when I was sleeping in a strange hotel room on a biz trip and the room was pitch black...I wake to my Ubi glowing like I can't describe and I look around at the room too because I am like "where in the world am I" and I could see the layout and my belongings clearly. Then I snap awake to the dark and turn on the light and it was just how it looked with my eyes shut...
The more I experience this stuff the more I know how little I know. I feel like every day I know I know less and less...

drution
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Im not sure yet
My magical/paranormal name...: gunmor
Zodiac:

what's an OBE?

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

drution wrote:what's an OBE?
Out of Body Experience \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
drution
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Im not sure yet
My magical/paranormal name...: gunmor