Review for "Love Boost Service" (and A Special Thanks to Creepy Hollows)

Darksummers
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

I realized that no one has posted a review for CH's "Love Boost Service" yet so I'll be the first to initiate.
I am ordering this because I want it to work in tandem with the spell that I purchased from enchanted*magnolia (Holly).
This will allow me to see Holly's results without confusing her results with another's: this will only be increasing the potency and hopefully speed along the process for how long I have to wait for everything to align.

I decided to make this specific action because I realized that it was BOTH thanks to CH and Holly that I began to see changes in my life. It was thanks to CH that I was able to make my first close friends at college, noticing results soon after I purchased their Spirell for Love and Friendship. It was through hanging out with friends, that I was able to meet my Lover. I am hoping that by emulating these past actions, I can count on getting the desired results.

I will keep in touch in the future to share my experiences with this. I also decided to buy from CH because I have them to thank for providing us a place where we can make reviews, introduce sellers who actually work, and basically open the door to a way of life that I would otherwise be powerless without.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time
Jukebox
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How fast did it come into your life? As someone single would you recommend it? What tier did you get?

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”