LOST IN TRANSLATION

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

heypanda wrote:Ash: I'd like to know please if there is a word for the type of telepathy where they may speak one or two important thoughts to you very clearly, and the other kind where some keepers can hear/feel their thoughts talking to you all the time.
Thank you for the explanations people. It's my fault I didn't write what I meant correctly. So let me rewrite what I meant above:
heypanda wrote:I'd like to know please if there is a word for the type of telepathy where they may speak one or two important thoughts to you very clearly, and the other kind of telepathy where some keepers hear their spirits talking to them all the time.
Basically, there's the kind of telepathy which doesn't happen often, but it's very clear and my keep only do this when they want to convey an important message. It will be a key sentence or one or two words. Then there's the kind of keeper who can hear their keep talking all the time (via telepathy?) which doesn't require much energy to manifest on the keep's part. I hope that makes sense!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm just spit balling here but maybe Clairsentience?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

After all these years I still haven't grasped how this all works. I just don't get it, I am in touch with my intuition, I do have quite a good grasp on my claircongnition and some other things. And I know communication is possible for me, there have been times I have heard a male voice speak into my ear, there have been instances of telepathy but 99% of the time when I try to get some answers I get the "dead space", just nothingness.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

For me there seem to be a lot of factors in those times of "dead space". It's all guesswork right now, but I feel like it's an ebb and flow like a tide, but I can't identify the source of the changes. One day I get good communication, another it's very sporadic, another nothing at all. I've been trying to see if it's associated with moon phases, but it doesn't seem to be. My only other guesses for this are changes in stress, changes in ambient energy, changes in mood, temporary blocks or interference... but sometimes none of that makes sense.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My abilities were with me at birth, but they do wax and wane with interference. By interference, I mean, illness, stress, environmental changes, such as relocating or new job/new school. These all affect your senses to some degree and can temporarily shut them down.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aurum wrote:After all these years I still haven't grasped how this all works. I just don't get it, I am in touch with my intuition, I do have quite a good grasp on my claircongnition and some other things. And I know communication is possible for me, there have been times I have heard a male voice speak into my ear, there have been instances of telepathy but 99% of the time when I try to get some answers I get the "dead space", just nothingness.
I used to be able to see Lisa's (MMT) beings and some CH in my mind's eye VERY clearly. I haven't seen any of them for well over a year. At least I hear important messages from them every now and then though. I miss seeing them all, they look stunning. I miss feeling their beautiful WA energy too.

What interferes partly with mine is the room I'm in. One room definitely isn't as great in clear energy as the other. Nothing has ever been able to clear it out. I get less activity in this room.

Return to “Ash”