Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As someone who's an at-home nudist, having private time in the washroom isn't a rule for me. I actually have some of the best conversations while in the shower and on the toilet because vulnerability tends to open up doors that we otherwise would leave shut.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
macbeth46
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks. This post helped a lot. Now I know where to start. I have a Psy Vampire and Wraith coming soon. I have 2 reverse adoptions coming as well and I don't know if they'll be WA or DA.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

macbeth46 wrote:Thanks. This post helped a lot. Now I know where to start. I have a Psy Vampire and Wraith coming soon. I have 2 reverse adoptions coming as well and I don't know if they'll be WA or DA.
oh thats nice, havent worked with vampires yet but wraith is really good, set up basic house rules at first. GOOD LUCK!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
macbeth46
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

thanks.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

hey guys, what would you do if one of your companions did not respect your rules after trying several times to solve that with him? Would you go directly to the seller of the binding? Or?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DiamonD wrote:hey guys, what would you do if one of your companions did not respect your rules after trying several times to solve that with him? Would you go directly to the seller of the binding? Or?
Try the suggested method to subdue?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

DiamonD wrote:hey guys, what would you do if one of your companions did not respect your rules after trying several times to solve that with him? Would you go directly to the seller of the binding? Or?
If a Spirit didn't respect my house rules I'd approach the seller to get them properly unbound. One of my personal contracts that I have Spirits agree to before even letting them be bound is that they agree to follow my house rules, so if they start acting up, I know that they're a liar and I want them out of my house immediately.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
If a Spirit didn't respect my house rules I'd approach the seller to get them properly unbound. One of my personal contracts that I have Spirits agree to before even letting them be bound is that they agree to follow my house rules, so if they start acting up, I know that they're a liar and I want them out of my house immediately.
I agree to this... And I would also be concerned with how much the conjurer is really vetting and ensuring the beings or spirits they're binding in the first place are able to follow boundaries and house rules, because then that would concern me the conjurer cannot either be able to bring forward companions that are safe for others or do not have the proficient experience to totally give that guarantee that people who purchase from them won't be harmed in some way via the binding.

(Sorry to chime in, just thought I'd add this on!)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thank you for your replies, yes they all made sense. I would also go to the seller in that case.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:hey guys, i got one wraith and one SA ..for my wraith i havent set any house rules despite of being it dark arts as i think that spirits have their own intelligence and know what things to do and the things which they dont have to ..and it has worked for me, i have got only good experiences so far.
so..have do u all set up the rules or is there anyone who hasnt and wanna share experience..?
So I didn't know that a Wraith has been following and protecting me all my life. Because of me being oblivious I didn't have any house rules he just knew what would make his job less difficult. I guess you don't have to have house rules but I would still recommend making some cuz there were a few dark unbound spirits from my child hood that probably wouldn't have done what they did if I had established some rules. Also I'm not expecting new companions to automatically know what is and isn't aloud in my house. That's a little presumptuous of me. One of the reasons why one of my college room mates didn't work out was because we didn't establish any rules on what we expected from eachother. Rules help avoid misunderstandings but to each their own.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”