I've been having nightmares

Wanderinghi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I am just going to add on, just for food for thought... I also have a few demons I work with very rarely in terms of magick and spells, but I completely agree there's a lot of caution you need to have when working with any demons at all or what you petition to them. Especially if there is little information, I would just straight up not do anything, is what I really feel about it. I'm personally a lover of communicating with demons but I don't really do any ritual work with any so far because I feel there is so much more I need to understand and study on, and thing is I'm someone who sees myself as having a lot of experience generally but I rather err on the side of caution, you know? If you don't have any built connections with them, or well-versed in those areas, there's a chance you really might not be working with who you think you are working with and just calling forth unwanted entities and beings. Of course this may or may not be your case but it's something that does happen from what I noticed of other's who have similar situations and just came to my mind, felt I should mention it.
Thank you, I am taking this advice to heart now as I was more trusting that I would be ok with working with them. I am fairly new to doing magick so I have a lot to learn.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Something to keep in mind is that angelic energy will feel different compared to energy from demons. Some people connect better with one type of energy than another.
If magick is new to you then start out with some basic stuff instead of jumping in the deep end first especially if you have a fear of demons; the fear will not help during any spellwork/rituals.

I've heard of people having success with the gallery of magic books but I haven't read them myself.

If you ever do work with demons later on, try working with more well-known demons first and get to know them for some time before working with ones you can hardly find any information on.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Disclaimer: I don't work with demons of any kind.

On top of what others have said, I think it's probably a good idea to pause doing something that results in bad dreams or spooky experiences as - even if it is just in part, or mainly, due to psychological reactions - it can be paranormally beneficial and more effective to do those things you feel most comfortable and confident with. It can be easier to attract / synch to negative experiences if we have even a slight block or fear of or a negative view of a certain practice.

I wonder if maybe you were to increase your protection and banishing practices and, if / when you ever decide you're comfortable about working with demons again, make sure you do it at times and in ways that maximise your sense of safety and comfort. Then do extra protection around your sleep period, of course.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”