You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

Can you create (servitor sexual). Such as (Succubus or Nymphos), for example, can be interacted with me and in my dreams. Or that is not the server properties. Could the servers can change its form as I want.(Shapeshift).
Thanks.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

All types of servitors can be created, but I personally don’t think one should be made solely for sexual purposes (not implying anyone thinks this, but I feel it should be stated.)

I don’t have experience with servitors outside of those I have created, but I have had experiences where my servitor companions have entered into my dreams. I decided to make a servitor based off a character from a show, and that very night without my asking him he popped into one of my dreams. We were in a snowy area, and he walked up to me before grabbing my hand and smiling. He said, “I vow to be a perfect soldier you can forever be proud of.” So based off of this I would definitely say there’s a possibility of servitors appearing in dreams.

Servitors can shapeshift as well as long as the creator programs this into their abilities. Servitors can basically have any abilities someone could think of as long as their creator is skilled/knowledgeable enough to be able to do so. Although if you have any questions regarding the limitations it would probably be best to ask whichever shopkeeper you plan on going to.

Servitors can be really wonderful companions, and I love those that are around me. They’re super interactive for the most part, and are very much their own people despite being created.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Do you mean is it theoretically possible, or do you mean can you do it yourself?

I think it's best to take servitor creation seriously and take care. Eclipse Metaphysical are sentient servitor creators (they call theirs Guardians) with a reputation as experts. The currently have Succubus guardian in their shop...so it is theoretically possible....if someone has the right skills and experience to build in the right safeguards.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oussamaferkous wrote:Can you create (servitor sexual). Such as (Succubus or Nymphos), for example, can be interacted with me and in my dreams. Or that is not the server properties. Could the servers can change its form as I want.(Shapeshift).
Thanks.
Yes. If you know how to create servitors and you have the necessary skills to create and interact that is.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Look through these forums for instructions from darklordmidnight on how to create a very simple servitors.

Start small before graduating to attempting conscious, self-aware servitors, and remember you might need to build in a self-destruct switch or other safeguards to deploy in the event that a servitors goes rogue.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”