CoronaVirus Disruption (energetically programmed audio)

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
jobzzet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hello Everyone.
I just want to share, Sapien Medicine(aka Dreamweaver from Xtrememind forum) has created energetically programmed audio that can be used to help combat corona virus.
You can find it just by search "corona virus sapien medicine" on youtube.

Thanks for your attention!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't mean to lambaste you for your belief in this, it's not you who created this thing. So try not to take what I am about to say personally.
But to me it is complete nonsense.
It's not far from claiming one can use an audio to directly combat Cancer. I know the claims have been made many times before, but if anyone were powerful enough to produce something that has a substantial effect then I highly doubt they'd be posting it on YT. Something like that would need to be handled with more responsibility. It would be a technology on lockdown and needing copious testing, and it certainly wouldn't be produced the way this person claims.
At most this may have a placebo effect of some degree.

I did make the effort to look up this video in order to see the person's explanation of how and why it works, and it's absurd. The comments on the video were hilarious.

I believe that audio can have an effect on people, it can be used and targeted in many ways, but this is not reasonable. If you want to use mystical means of combating sickness look into traditional shamanism as that holds much more depth, proven value and substance behind it than this pseudo-medicine.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just took a look at the Xtrememind forum........hooooo boy, all I can say is LOL

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
jobzzet
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote:I don't mean to lambaste you for your belief in this, it's not you who created this thing. So try not to take what I am about to say personally.
But to me it is complete nonsense.
It's not far from claiming one can use an audio to directly combat Cancer. I know the claims have been made many times before, but if anyone were powerful enough to produce something that has a substantial effect then I highly doubt they'd be posting it on YT. Something like that would need to be handled with more responsibility. It would be a technology on lockdown and needing copious testing, and it certainly wouldn't be produced the way this person claims.
At most this may have a placebo effect of some degree.

I did make the effort to look up this video in order to see the person's explanation of how and why it works, and it's absurd. The comments on the video were hilarious.

I believe that audio can have an effect on people, it can be used and targeted in many ways, but this is not reasonable. If you want to use mystical means of combating sickness look into traditional shamanism as that holds much more depth, proven value and substance behind it than this pseudo-medicine.
Hi, thanks for your respond and I really appreciate it.
I am kinda energetically sensitive and in my limited experience I find sapien's video really work and not a placebo. And I am reiki practicioner myself(even though I rarely train it). And I found sapien's video works much better than my reiki or even another youtube channel that created reiki video.
About the effectiveness of this particular video I cerainly don't know as I am not contracted with corona. But for normal flu it's effective in my experience.

jobzzet
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:I just took a look at the Xtrememind forum........hooooo boy, all I can say is LOL
umm what I mean is the old xtrememind forum. It's closed in 2017 IIRC. You need to open webarchive to access it. WWP is used to be active in that forum too if I am not wrong.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”