Guided meditation experience

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

I don't usually do guided meditations, because it never before gave me any results. It's mostly because of two things- I have to translate what's the guy talking about (and sometimes miss a word) and I have troubles with my imagination as well- The guy says "Imagine stairs" and I see stairs. But then he says "The stairs lead down", and I have to adjust the image, because I saw stairs leading up etc.
But now I've stumbled upon one, that really gave me something like a "vision" and I would like to hear your oppinion on it.

The point of the meditation was to reach deep within yourself. There you are suposed to find a set of chests, which are supposed to hold the gifts related to your third eye and you are not aware of them.

So there I was in a room filled with countless beautifull chests and the guy said something like "Open them, slowly, one by one. As many as you want. See what's inside and embrace it."- And there the guided part ended. I chose to open the three chests.

The first one contained a necklace- A solid golden chain with a heart-shaped ruby in the middle. So I put it around my neck.
The second one contained some kind of light grey dust or mist, which wrapped itself around my right hand.
And finally the third one, as I looked inside, contained something hard to describe- it was an indigo light filed with white "spots". It had a structure of a universe- like when you look at pictures from Hubble telescope, but imagine all stars just white to light blue, on an indigo background. It wrapped itself around my left hand but unlike the "mist" around my right hand, this behaved more like a flame.
And then for a moment I saw a shape of a beautiful female face, that was made of the "universe"...

Then after a while the guide came back in and told me to close the chests. But right before I closed the final one, something slipped out of it. It was a ball of pure white light with thin threads coming out of it.

As I was guided back to the waking world, the light went with me all the way, and for a split of a second I think I saw it even after I opened my eyes.

---
So there it is. I'd like to hear your oppinion. I just hope it makes some sense. I'm still having a slight headache after this experience. \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

Just throwing it out there, the chain could of been like a rope connecting. The mist like the clouds in the sky, and the other one breaking through the atmosphere. Then the face as the bigger picture. You'd know more. I just thought it seemed to have a nice pattern to it. Believe it or not, I'm very interested in how the light with tread followed you. Was it by your side, dance around, centered in front of you... ECT. In either case I wonder if basically you got some kind of inner tool that you brought to ur more physical self. If what I threw out there stands out to you, it should be pointed out that if you did progress this way, you never regressed. Hope what I said makes any sense. Have you came to any further understandings afterwards? Sometimes meditation Carrie's a meaning with it that gets interpreted through a bit of time and reflection.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Sorry for the late reply, I just wasn't much in mood to write anything. And I also waited a bit to see, if there's something more to it. But nothing happened and I'm no smarter then I was before about the experience, or the meaning of my vision.
Shaddowpumpkin wrote:I'm very interested in how the light with tread followed you. Was it by your side, dance around, centered in front of you... ECT.
The light actually went 1 or 2 meters in front of me, positioned slightly below my chin. (The position wasn't fixed though). It somehow felt "alive"...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

Have you ever tried to make your own guided meditation? It could help elevate some problems. I actually came up with a tactic once that helped alot of people new to the ideal alot. Simply put, I'd have them lay on the road. Of course I'd made sure they'd be protected no matter what, but it opened up their minds to being very sensitive mostly due to the potential of cars. I was able to take that experience and translate it to a starting point. I tried to do the same for the story, allowing flexibility and useing the direction they were headed. It's not that the story really went somewhere, but more of individual excise.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.

Return to “Meditation”