Weirded out and intrigued at the same time

Misty2
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Lately there has been more ghost activity in my house. It seems to come and go. There are gaps between the activity. Seems like every house and apartment i have lived in has been haunted. Thats like 6 places. Ive begun to wonder if its the places i live in or just me. My mom seems to be a ghost magnet too. Maybe its the combination of both of us living together now that is bringing the activity. What brought me to this site mostly is because i have seen something in two places. Its a swirling, white smoke-like substance in the shape of a large rectangle, like a door. Was just curious if anybody knew what it was or what it means. First time i saw it was by the end my bed in one of my apartments. The second place was in my house. I grew up there. Ive seen, heard, and felt ghosts before. But this white smoky door shape has me stumped. I thank anyone who takes the time to answer me.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to a suitable section.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what it is, but something that came to mind randomly when you described it was a Faerie gate/portal of some sort? I'm not sure if that helps. If it bothers you, you could ask any guides or even angels to help you rid the house of it. Most high vibration White Arts beings don't mind helping out with these sorts of things.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Your post and experience, reminds me of my ex and my friend.
The houses she's always lived in, has always had spirits that resided there long before she moved into the homes.. they seem to have an attachment to the building where they died - but because she is spirit sensitive, the activity is a lot higher, because they know she can sense them or see them. It might be the same for you. Usually people who are spirit sensitive like the way you are, tend to be a sort of magnet like you said. Every person with similar receptivity that I know of personally, have very similar incidents and experiences.
I'm not really sure about the door thing though. My first thought was also a gateway or portal. But that's only because you mentioned the shape being similar to a door. My second thought was it could be a spirit or being who is there actually, or they are possibly causing that.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There may be spirits that are drawn to certain people but places as well. There can be different factors of why spirits are drawn to certain people, though. But, there are lots and lots of spirits all around so seeing some or sensing them in some way isn't unusual.

I'm not sure about the door either, sorry.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

If it's just a matter of sensitivity being the issue then would CH's tuner spell be helpful to the OP?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Misty2
new here
new here

Muse wrote:I'm not sure what it is, but something that came to mind randomly when you described it was a Faerie gate/portal of some sort? I'm not sure if that helps. If it bothers you, you could ask any guides or even angels to help you rid the house of it. Most high vibration White Arts beings don't mind helping out with these sorts of things.
Interesting about the door. Thanks for the advice :)

Misty2
new here
new here

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Your post and experience, reminds me of my ex and my friend.
The houses she's always lived in, has always had spirits that resided there long before she moved into the homes.. they seem to have an attachment to the building where they died - but because she is spirit sensitive, the activity is a lot higher, because they know she can sense them or see them. It might be the same for you. Usually people who are spirit sensitive like the way you are, tend to be a sort of magnet like you said. Every person with similar receptivity that I know of personally, have very similar incidents and experiences.
I'm not really sure about the door thing though. My first thought was also a gateway or portal. But that's only because you mentioned the shape being similar to a door. My second thought was it could be a spirit or being who is there actually, or they are possibly causing that.
Spirit sensitive. Thats thought provoking. Thanks for your input.

Misty2
new here
new here

Dragona wrote:There may be spirits that are drawn to certain people but places as well. There can be different factors of why spirits are drawn to certain people, though. But, there are lots and lots of spirits all around so seeing some or sensing them in some way isn't unusual.

I'm not sure about the door either, sorry.
Thats true. It isnt unusual to sense spirits. Thats ok about the door :)

Misty2
new here
new here

Muse wrote:If it's just a matter of sensitivity being the issue then would CH's tuner spell be helpful to the OP?
Thanks. Thats helpful.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”