Ish
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own
If I could be anything, I would be...: table salt

4bluefaeries wrote:
Ish wrote:Thanks so much blue for your kind words.

But hey, I have an amazing update that I just HAD to share with all of you.

If any of you guys had already headed to our forum and read up on the djinn/demon species, you'll learn that most of them are orphans. Well, mine is too, or rather, WAS.

We had been looking for his father (the demon) for a while and just had a breakthrough! Djinn is going to meet his father for the first time this month and it sounds like his dad's an awesome and sweet guy! I'm so so so excited for him!!
Awwww that incredible ish!!!! Djinn is going to meet his dad :hug: OMG a family reunion :cloud9:

I can't ask you anywhere else :( but, what forum are you talking about? :shh:
I do believe you're already a member of the forum, blue? It's the Aurora Magick one.
Ish
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own
If I could be anything, I would be...: table salt

So everyone, I'm sorry to say this but I think this will be the last post I'll make in this particular thread about djinn. I believe I've broken a rule by mentioning another seller so this thread might be deleted or locked.

It wasn't my intention to do so, but I am not able to send/receive private messages so I wasn't sure how to handle the above question and ended up here. For all of my rule touting, I did this to myself.

Anyways, I won't disappear I'll still be around.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You can always talk about Djinn, or any spirit, from any seller, however, when you are a seller, or business partner, on another website you have to be able to walk the line of both participating, and not coming across as a venue of sly marketing. It can be done, because we have many members here who both participate as a member, and sell. However, this thread took a few turns where members reported it for being suspicious.

Any time a member comes here as a member, and they participate, and befriend other members, and then make the move into being a seller sometimes the transition can be difficult. However, it's obviously possible as we have members who are in the same position.

This Forum is made up of hundreds of threads with praise to sellers from members, & the spirits/entities they Keep from these sellers. However, the difference between you & them is they are customers of sellers, they aren't involved in the seller whose spirit/entity they keep's business practices.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ish wrote:So everyone, I'm sorry to say this but I think this will be the last post I'll make in this particular thread about djinn. I believe I've broken a rule by mentioning another seller so this thread might be deleted or locked.

It wasn't my intention to do so, but I am not able to send/receive private messages so I wasn't sure how to handle the above question and ended up here. For all of my rule touting, I did this to myself.

I don't think you meant any harm here. You can talk about other sellers and even be a seller. There are a lot here, in fact. To name a few, Altar Cat, Jules Moon, Moonstar7spirits, Ruby. You are not breaking any rules by advertising the shop you are partnered in. I am not one of the members that reported this, but I can see why it was deemed suspicious. I don't think you meant any harm, but I can see how it could be thought as that way. I really hope you stick around and write more about Djinn and yourself of course. I really enjoy your posts. Please don't think you aren't welcome here. :hug: Also, about the PM, you have to be tenured to use PM. To appy for tenured, you have to have been a member for about 3-4 months, go to profile, click usergroups, and choose tenured. Sometimes it takes a few days to a week to be approved.
I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Ish wrote:So everyone, I'm sorry to say this but I think this will be the last post I'll make in this particular thread about djinn. I believe I've broken a rule by mentioning another seller so this thread might be deleted or locked.

:ot: ::facepalm::I'm such an idiot ish, this is my fault. I guilty of rule touting too :( ,problem with me is no one PM's me so, apparently I'm clueless as to who some of you are.

I love hearing about djinn those :heart: ish, both of you are an unforgettable pair :hug: it really cheers me up :cloud9:
Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, I just read through the whole thread and posts, it was amazing!!! BTW years has passed, although I am quite new here, I still wish that all of u guys are doing good.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”