DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

https://eldermountaindreaming.com/2015/ ... -and-dawn/this is all the Imformation I can find of her and the only dream goddess I could find.I felt like calling hel to ask her if she could alter my dreams so I could interact with my keep in a more physical way and when I did she told me that even though she would help their was a goddess that was better suted to helping me since it wasn't her fortay.She didn't say a name but she told me to look her up and that she would gladly help me when I called her and breksta is who I found on wikipedia.I called her and she said she would but unlike the goddesses in my keep which are more family and lovers she would be more a friend or co worker and wanted something in return for her serves that wasn't sexual but because of how the interaction went I wound up falling asleep and even though I remember how the dream went nothing seemed to relate to what she would want for her serveses and she didn't say anything pryer to it ether.I haven't talked to her yet after waking up but dose anyone know of spesific offerings or associations for her.

blessed be

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Breksta sound intriguing. Unfortunately I can't help with any further information on her. Hopefully someone else can!

Mura
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: mura

Any chance you had anymore luck, found anymore information, or would like to talk more about Breksta? I am deeply called to her and have been looking for anyone else who knows about her to talk to for ages.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mura wrote:Any chance you had anymore luck, found anymore information, or would like to talk more about Breksta? I am deeply called to her and have been looking for anyone else who knows about her to talk to for ages.
Not much after I made the thread and with how things were going on with life we and my attention being pulled too many places at the time we stopped talking after a few weeks after that and haven't looked for more info afterwards since it took a long time to find the link in the post and the other two things I found at the time were basically the same as it.Though I had no problem talking with immortals along with spirits and entities and my ability's have just strengthen over time interacting with them so calling her over to talk isn't really hard which I did before typing this.When asking about offerings(didn't get around to asking that the last time she was around and forgot about it)I asked about what her general offerings that anyone could use would be and she ask me why.

When I said it was because of your post she told me that she knows shes not well known but that doesn't mean she should tell me about offerings that would be for others.And menchened that offerings are the same as her choices for being sexual stating that just because she has no problem spreads her legs for me given how I am doesn't mean she'll do it with someone elts and likewise just because she tells me what offerings I should give her doesn't mean she'll tell another person to give her the same offerings and that it would take away personal connection of the offering if she did so no info their but it makes sence why with how she put it.

Though despite the lake of information she probably's going to show up if you call her regardless.in fact,wether you can tell or not she may have paid a visit by the time you read this since she asked me to show her the post and when looking at it she said interesting in a pleased and playful manner and I just felt her leave after that,right before I typed this so theirs that.

blessed be

Return to “Immortals”