neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Red6joker. Ah. You want a custom conjure of one? There is the penny deal that you can do. That's what I did to get E. I couldn't decide if I should do a Hellhound or a Naga, But I decided Hellhound. E is wonderful. She is absolutely wonderful. I love her very much. P, my Dragon, is also very wonderful. I am still learning about them both, and I hope I can expand my family soon. I've got to try and work up the money though. It'd be awesome to make my family a large Menagerie. I've always wanted a large family. Though I have one with humans who are alive/passed on, I want something more. And so my spirits who are with me, called to me. I have a lot of hope that I can add others. Only if they wish to be that is. E, and P are very eager to welcome more.

E is not usually social, but she likes to be now and then. Usually she likes to observe. Very much like me. I do hope to have a Naga. Well, someday. Anyway, Hellhounds are awesome. And very protective. If one chooses you, then you are truly lucky. I wish you luck with getting a Hellhound.
Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)

Return to “Creatures”