What kind of spirit can help me avoid toxic people?

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I've been in two jobs now that have ended with me being tossed in the middle of a group of toxic people. The toxicity really messes with me and lingers in me for days causing me to go in to a spiral of anger, frustration, and sadness. Is there a spirit that can help me to avoid toxic people and can help get rid of any toxicness that I absorb from these people? :@
I'd appreciate any suggestions ya'll can give.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

First thought I had was vampire, then I read further and thought Psy vampire, who may be able to help get rid of that kind of energy that you absorb from others. Thought of the protectiveness that vampires could get as well as the ability ^^

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

First thing that screamed in my mind, somewhat literally, was Angels. Namely Bronwyn or Courtwind as both of them have a far range of abilities and they both are devoted to their Keeper. If you're wanting something less angelic, you could try a Fylgia, as they are great for aiding their Keeper and keeping things in check whilst still providing great defense measures. Then there's Phoenixes which are amazing healers. Unicorns too!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Thank you for all your advice. I've thought about a Psy Vampire due to me thinking that I was one in highschool. All my friends always felt really drained around me when I would go through a burst of energy. I went as far as to doing my own research on how can you tell if you are a Vampire. I seemed to fit some of the signs but not all and now that I'm thinking back I might have not been a Vampire but had my own Vampire spirit that hung around me in highschool. Makes a lot more sense but honestly my friends thought I was one cuz I barely age, I'm 26 years old but look 16, I have pale skin, I'm able to read living people's energy, I'm a night pwrson, not a fan of the sun, and I'm not that bad looking. (If I do say so myself.) ://

I do have a Courtwind Angel so if he can help that would be great. He's with me all the time! He's excellent at doing his job keeping unbound spirits from messing with the family. So maybe I need to just ask what he can do to help with my absorbing abilities.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I agree with Phoenixes and Unicorns, as these were my first thought when seeing your thread.

I'd also suggest (if you're open to more than working with a spirit for this) that you support your efforts with some tried and true folk methods that promote positive energy and deflect whatever may attempt to inhibit you or your space. Good old fashioned Van Van oil, for instance. It invites many other benefits and I find it totally uplifting to the spirit...taking it right out of the toxic cyclic muck that others may be falling into, sending you off into a more 'charmed' state of being. You can find that stuff pretty much anywhere, along with tips and tricks for usage.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

In my own personal opinion and experience, if you keep DA spirits, Wraiths, Vampires (both Sanguine and Psy) and Nephilim Angels are excellent for repelling toxic people. I also agree with Bronwyn and Courtwind Angels for that because they can also protect you from possible dangers or people who might hurt you.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

i have a wraith and it does an excellent job keeping toxic people away.
havent worked with vampires yet but am sure they must be great too!
good luck :)

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Along with the above suggestions, it might be good to brush up on shielding techniques. That should set up an energetic barrier between you and any negative energy that the toxic folks are emitting. Also, when interacting with these colleagues, keep all speech as neutral as possible. Talk about the weather and everyone's health, and that's about it. Don't tell any of them anything that you wouldn't want to see posted on a billboard, because if they will gossip TO you, they will most assuredly gossip ABOUT you. Don't give them any ammunition, and you will stay above the fray as much as possible.

And if any of them are the kind to lie about others' words or mistakes, do what you can to generate a paper trail to prove you did not say the thing or make the mistake. Communicating via email is a good way to keep a record of what was REALLY said, as opposed to hearsay.

Toxic colleagues are a bane. Been there, done that, took the blood pressure medicine. I hope you find a more peaceful workplace soon.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So when I was younger I’d get mad or upset and mentally beat myself up with hashtag harsh words to the point where I’d wish pain on myself but I’d never mean it ? But my thoughts would get bad. I had a calling to an unbound seraphim angel. He cane into my life and I sh*t you not ever since not a bad thought about myself since then. It’s crazy how he stops the negative flow of energy and my sterling angel as well. He makes me a complete goof ball. His energy is elusive and high kinda like the equivalent to pop rocks haha fizzly, colorful and fun. So when he’s around I find myself being my most silly childish self so I’d say a being that is high in uplifting energies that can also help with a bit of cleansing and with blockages : ) hope that helps !

Oh! As well as courtwind angels I had some tocic co workers then they helped me a lot. They ended up being very nice then switching jobs bc they were being toxic to everyone and doing some bad stuff which they would tell me about after I asked my courtwinds for help. Deff made a difference. They’re great protectors

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
jinglestar
new here
new here

featheredstar wrote:First thought I had was vampire, then I read further and thought Psy vampire, who may be able to help get rid of that kind of energy that you absorb from others. Thought of the protectiveness that vampires could get as well as the ability ^^
my first thought was vampire too

Return to “Spirit Keeping”