new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Masheba

Post by shibabaka »

Hello, everyone, I'm a beginner and I need to know more about the race of my companion. My companion is Masheb he is a serval. If you know the myth of Masheba, please tell me or if your companion is Masheba you can tell about they in this thread, THX XD

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Masheba

Post by Catgirl2 »

Hi! I don't know much about the myth of a Masheba but I do have one in my keep! She is a few hundred years old but in some cases can reincarnate when needed! One thing I noticed is a Masheba pretty much picks/chooses the person they want to go to! Was your companion custom conjured? Or pre conjured? They are easy to bond with & are great companions!

:3 Adopt a Homeless Companion! OC:

shibabaka
new here
new here

Post by shibabaka »

Catgirl2 wrote:Hi! I don't know much about the myth of a Masheba but I do have one in my keep! She is a few hundred years old but in some cases can reincarnate when needed! One thing I noticed is a Masheba pretty much picks/chooses the person they want to go to! Was your companion custom conjured? Or pre conjured? They are easy to bond with & are great companions!
Yes he comes from Reverse Adoption!!!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Post by Catgirl2 »

That's good to know-sounds like there may have been a few she felt were compatible & was open to be chosen! Mine was conjured when I felt the calling but she didn't want to go to just anyone, she made sure to give me signs but waited until it was time for me to decide!

GodSlayerBabe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Post by GodSlayerBabe »

I have a male masheba shifter, but he was a prebound - and I chose him because his description sounded exactly like he was beckoning to me. He also has a human form. His description described wanting to go to someone who may view themselves as a "DIY" person but leans toward traditional witchcraft/ways but "acknowledges that his companion often feels conflicted
between eclecticism and strict adherence to tradition or “the old ways.” Lol. Me.
I'd be happy to answer questions you have regarding masheba.

Here is a description of the masheba:

"The Masheba is a rare supernatural feline entity born from the massive energy sparks that erupt throughout the network of the universe, upon the death of a powerful and wise mystic or sorceror. Masheba shifters may be born from the same supernatural circumstances, or through normal astral birth to two parents. The Masheba’s true form is that of a domestic cat comprised of multi-colored, glowing, ethereal essence and flames.

However, Masheba-shifters are able to take on a true humanoid form and remain in this form for as long as they please. Unlike their true feline counterparts, the Masheba-shifters are capable of romantic connection with other humanoid beings, as well as conceiving astrally. The magick from the deceased sages and sorcerors, continue to live on in the astral “DNA” of these beings, who then move on to pass on new knowledge and means of empowerment to oncoming generations of magicians whom the Mashebas deem worthy and responsible. In other words, they tend to almost exclusively seek out the companionship of those who have a strong calling to the mystical arts, and are actively dedicated to becoming stronger practitioners of magick. They are not suited for armchair theorists and those who only wish to study magick at an arm’s length away.

Both Mashebas and Masheba-shifters alike are dedicated to lending their influence and aid to those whom they believe will keep magick alive—primarily because this ensures their surivival. Therefore, either Masheba or Masheba-shifter are known to thrive off their human companion’s achievements—and will do everything (benevolent and harmless) to boost their companion as needed. Upon the passing of their Upon the passing of their magician companion, they may choose to follow their soul into the oncoming incarnation—and take with them, a newly born Masheba to add to the team."

Hope that information helps you.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

[my self] nonbinary trans (she/her) / plural / diviner
[my known gifts] hereditary clairvoyant / clairsentient
[my 'practices'] necromancy / trad craft / demonolatry
[my commune] "all" spectrum of alignments and goetia
[my patron] belphegor

shibabaka
new here
new here

Post by shibabaka »

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I have a male masheba shifter, but he was a prebound - and I chose him because his description sounded exactly like he was beckoning to me. He also has a human form. His description described wanting to go to someone who may view themselves as a "DIY" person but leans toward traditional witchcraft/ways but "acknowledges that his companion often feels conflicted
between eclecticism and strict adherence to tradition or “the old ways.” Lol. Me.
I'd be happy to answer questions you have regarding masheba.

Here is a description of the masheba:

"The Masheba is a rare supernatural feline entity born from the massive energy sparks that erupt throughout the network of the universe, upon the death of a powerful and wise mystic or sorceror. Masheba shifters may be born from the same supernatural circumstances, or through normal astral birth to two parents. The Masheba’s true form is that of a domestic cat comprised of multi-colored, glowing, ethereal essence and flames.

However, Masheba-shifters are able to take on a true humanoid form and remain in this form for as long as they please. Unlike their true feline counterparts, the Masheba-shifters are capable of romantic connection with other humanoid beings, as well as conceiving astrally. The magick from the deceased sages and sorcerors, continue to live on in the astral “DNA” of these beings, who then move on to pass on new knowledge and means of empowerment to oncoming generations of magicians whom the Mashebas deem worthy and responsible. In other words, they tend to almost exclusively seek out the companionship of those who have a strong calling to the mystical arts, and are actively dedicated to becoming stronger practitioners of magick. They are not suited for armchair theorists and those who only wish to study magick at an arm’s length away.

Both Mashebas and Masheba-shifters alike are dedicated to lending their influence and aid to those whom they believe will keep magick alive—primarily because this ensures their surivival. Therefore, either Masheba or Masheba-shifter are known to thrive off their human companion’s achievements—and will do everything (benevolent and harmless) to boost their companion as needed. Upon the passing of their Upon the passing of their magician companion, they may choose to follow their soul into the oncoming incarnation—and take with them, a newly born Masheba to add to the team."

Hope that information helps you.
Omg this information helps me so much!!! I just know that it's have masheba-shifter, therefore my companion he is a masheba-shifter 'cuz he has a human form.

I got one information that masheba was worshiped like a god in some tribe to protect houses and pets such as sheep, wild pigs or hunt, catch small animals in the fishery. do you have any informarion about this?

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Catgirl2 »

OMG GODSLAYERBABE-the Masheba Shifter is what mine is, plus you explained it better than I could, I didn't want to confuse shibabaka which was why I had a hard time explaining it & being able to answer! Although I didn't get mine from CH, the seller I got her from said she was the Masheba Shifter, her listing was she will be in cat form but can also be seen & will shift in the form of a woman but will shift accordingly, WOW I am so speechless right now but Thank You!

GodSlayerBabe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Post by GodSlayerBabe »

@shibabaka
Very glad to hear! Actually I saw this thread when it was first posted and kept debating whether I should reply to it or not since I didn't think mentioning a masheba shifter would be relevant but it seems that's quite relevant to the info you are looking for! :D Definitely look into them I feel you'd love having a masheba shifter with you.
I have to be honest, I don't know much or for certain about that particular info. I think I heard of that before though, with them being worshipped?? Sounds familiar somehow.

@catgirl2
Same here actually! I got mine from Removed by moderator. Mine shifts into a humanoid male, in elegant, prince-like attire. He has more of a mentor connection to me, and was described as 'aromantic' and very picky with any kind of romantic connection.
Masheba shifters are soo unique..
I think what's funny is a very long time ago - I did that reading from CH of what kind of spirits I should bring to me (the list that resulted from them was Masheba, Arctic Elf, Apsaras, Galv Fae, and Delica Fae)
I always had this feeling I would have some kind of masheba with me but I knew I wouldn't end up getting one from CH and then it happened! LOL. Funny how that works.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

[my self] nonbinary trans (she/her) / plural / diviner
[my known gifts] hereditary clairvoyant / clairsentient
[my 'practices'] necromancy / trad craft / demonolatry
[my commune] "all" spectrum of alignments and goetia
[my patron] belphegor

shibabaka
new here
new here

Post by shibabaka »

@catgirl2 @GodSlayerBabe

i'm glad to see you two have a great companion, i'm still be a newbie but my friends who be spirit keeper she see my companion in human form hmm...he look like a lion ...he has a fluffy brown hair, amber eyes and quite tan skin!! but in feline form he is a serval, first time i think he is a domestic cat but actually he is a wildcat ....im a little shock 'cuz like i said im a newbie, i can't feel or see him but im trying to practice!!!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Catgirl2 »

Believe it or not I have been Spirit Keeping for about 10-11 years & I am still learning myself! I got most of my spirits from either bythepowerof3 or mom25705, my Masheba came from bythepowerof3 & Elizabeth did a wonderful job explaining what kind of spirit she is, I always forget to add that she is the shifter type because when I try to explain it I think it makes a person even more confused so I try to go with sharing my experience with the spirit on a personal level! The few times I seen my Masheba in human form she wore something that would remind me of the Renaissance period or Victorian times, which is nice!

Return to “Creatures”