You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Ohh. I'm glad I came across this thread. Imo, I think you're right. I actually have a cosmic dragon. Or well it's a recent one I had bound to me, a "blood moon dragon" for a New Years special conjure.. the conjurer (Quantum Crossroads) called them alien dragons too. So when I read your post I immediately thought of mine, because his description and the way the conjurer was describing these dragons seem so much like what you're posting about. There was the dragon that came through for me from a reverse adoption, or a shamaness witch... The dragon was stronger for me.
Mine is very unsociable.. it's more like his communication skills need working on. Apparently these kind of dragons (at least the one I have with me) like to come together with others of their kind to harness energy and 'amplify it to the universe.' I have three other dragons in my spirit family right now but my blood moon one is extremely different than all of them.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe, I'm glad you found the thread as well! Such a relief to know that I'm not that crazy just yet!

Thank you so much!

I will definitely be searching some more info and visiting the conjurer you mentioned hopefully I'll be able to find something more. Thanks for sharing your own personal experience as well.

It actually hit the mark when you mentioned the blood moon because for whatever reason I have been working a lot with moon energy in recent times and it has been interesting but I had blamed my werewolf for that instead.

I don't really have that much experience with dragons but that one peculiarity you mentioned about harnessing energy and sending it back to the universe is something that immediately made sense to me.

I personally have always felt that people with a heightened sense of perception of any kind sort of has the responsibility to redirect that awareness to wherever it may be needed.

Just like there are beings who decompose matter and give it back to the soil so that new lifeforms may be able to use it again exist, I think that it may be possible in a more larger scale.

As energy workers or spiritual practitioners we are more commonly in contact with systems and techniques that allow us to draw energy from all types of sources and maybe these types of dragons also have a similar function but they would retrieve the used energy back to the source so that it is always filled and available.

If that's the case I think it would be a very important function to complete.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

2Heinrich wrote:Dear dragon keepers and enthusiasts,

I have found that dragons are amazing creatures, that they show up and are willing to help just as much as they are social and loyal and based on previous experiences I think that they tend to draw people with similar qualities to be around them.

I'm not a dragon keeper myself with a couple of exceptions, literally two of them, but I had a recent experience and trying to get deeper into it I think I got a lot of confusing results so I would like to share my experience in the hopes of getting some pointers in the right direction by more knowledgeable people.

Thanks in advance.

The situation I've found myself in is that I woke a couple of days ago because my sister made a mess in the kitchen and it was loud but once I checked everything around through a quick scan I drifted back to sleep, except that I didn't go back to sleep or not entirely because I saw myself hanging out in the street and talking to my black dragon.

I lifted my head to the sky and I saw a dragon folding his wings just before darting through a portal that came out of nowhere.

I saw that and amazed I asked my black dragon to join me in finding out what it was and where the portal led.

He allowed me to ride in his back and he took off. We went through the portal and by the time we got to the other side it was the weirdest but coolest scene ever.

The portal looked like an oceanic current, but instead of flowing in the water it went through space. Yeah... deep cosmic space with stars and galaxies and all those cool things.

So I thought... Space dragon! I know, very creative right?

Then I have tried to research a bit and I've got a lot f results including options like, dragons being creational beings of other dimensions that came here and created this universe along with other races.

That there's an alien race made of dragons.

That there are astral dragons and well... astral can look pretty much like anything really.

That dragons can also be destroyers of things, including entire planets and well... all sort of things ranging from very plausible to downright strange.

My question is... how can I narrow it down? I've never got these many different results during research and when I tried asking my own dragon he was as surprised as I was about the whole adventure.

Can all of it be true?
Well, I actually have an Optic dragon from Jinn and Tonics, he is a living entity. Optic dragons are portal dragons that open and guard portals , so Im thinking more portal dragon. :v .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Awesome.

Any info is appreciated and I'll try to find some more but thanks for sharing lolaberry.

How is it different having a living entity any different than keeping a spirit?

I mean... As far as I know, spirit races are not entirely extinct, it's more like the individuals that passed away but could living being come from races somewhere else that are "new" or evolving?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well... I can't really say how deeply surprised I am to have actually find a lead to this post.

I got a link shared on a WhatsApp group conversation where they posted an article about an astrophotography event where a girl lived in a research station in Antartica for a whole year and she took some amazing pictures.

Here's the link. I don't know which language it's going to show in the article but the important part is the pictures.

https://www.infobae.com/fotos/2018/11/1 ... imera-vez/

So the photos are supposed to be showing the galactic center and the milky way which resemble a lot what I first described in the first post so I was there watching the photos in complete disbelief because until I saw the first image I had never heard of anything like it before in my life.

So yeah... space/alien dragon that use portals seem t be right!

I wonder if it still has got something to do with the draconians they mention in ufology which I haven't been able to get deeper into that but it's an interesting experience so far because it's out there.

For some reason millions of miles and probably light years away still feels closer to me than who knows how many unconfirmed years since dragons lived on our planet.

I still want to think that some of them are out in places like New Zealand or unexplored areas of the Earth but the chance of me setting foot over there is basically none, as if getting across our galaxy would be more plausible but still all I need to do is raise my head and look into the stars and dream that one of my scaly friends is out there.

Return to “Dragons”