Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian

quite a surprising one!

Postby Aryan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:02 am

hi!, so as you know i got two spirits for the past one year, one wraith and other sterling angel. they are both great!..so..when i meditate everyday i recieve light dots and shadows as manifestations everyday which is common but something really powerful happened day before yesterday. i was at my cousins place meditating in the corner room, i asked for manifestation as i normally do without thinking high hopes, there was a step ladder in the corner of the wall alligned itself to the wall. I closed my eyes and started meditating and in around 10 minuites, quite a loud sound came and it was that step ladder that moved its position, not whole position but like one leg lifted and dragged the ladder about 3-4 inches to right and it was amazing!.
i thanked them for this experience:)
i just havent found a really good way of communicating with my spirits but am working on it.

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: quite a surprising one!

Postby Aryan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 am

also if you guys have witnessed any powerful manifestations, please do share your experiences :)

WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

featheredstar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Postby featheredstar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:26 am

That is quite an experience, thanks for sharing! Sounds to me like your spirits are doing their best to communicate with you :D

One that I've had was with my werewolf. I was at school and doing a lab for my class, no one was behind me and everyone was doing their lab things in their respective places. All of a sudden it felt like someone passed behind me, but I turned and no one was even around me for five feet or moving like they had just went behind me. I had never felt my spirits like that before then.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolf, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon,

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Postby Aryan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 pm

featheredstar wrote:That is quite an experience, thanks for sharing! Sounds to me like your spirits are doing their best to communicate with you :D

One that I've had was with my werewolf. I was at school and doing a lab for my class, no one was behind me and everyone was doing their lab things in their respective places. All of a sudden it felt like someone passed behind me, but I turned and no one was even around me for five feet or moving like they had just went behind me. I had never felt my spirits like that before then.

thats nice! , thanks for sharing :)

WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”