How do you guys work & interact with your spells?

chemtrailchild
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: anything but a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée

How do you guys work & interact with your spells?

Postby chemtrailchild » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:56 pm

With CH spells that don't need any activation code words, CH writes that "You need not do anything for this binding to work for you, as it utilizes a proprietary Creepy Hollows dynamic para-technology which allows the contribution to your life to automatically adjust when needed. However, you can choose to work directly with it through meditation or by placing it within a foot of your bed and interacting with it while you sleep. The binding has been cast to work for you at all times."

And on the 'Spell and Magick Tips & Support' page in the shop, they write again,

"All Creepy Hollows spells come to you ready to work with. Whether you are a beginner or a master in working with magic, we have done all the work for you and your spells are ready to be part of your journey. The magic related to the spells & the casting will work for you all the time; automatically & intuitively. If the spell you order comes with code words then you can activate or deactivate the spell as you desire. While the spell is activated it will work automatically & intuitively for you based on the type of spell & how it can apply itself to the goings-on of your life each day.

At any time you can engage any Creepy Hollows spell directly by willing or summoning the spell. What does this mean? You can summon spells through telepathy (thinking about the spell), or by speaking the spell name directly, e.g. "Summon spell Join the Charade". You will discover that your spells & magic immediately apply to any endeavor in which they can assist you. For example, if you are working with a spell, or are meditating, to bring out your Third Eye powers, then the spells you have which are related to your Third Eye become immediately integrated with you & the situation, applying their power and influence for you & your Third Eye.

All magic requires your ongoing contribution of time & effort to fully delve into the depths of the spell & what it can do for you. This means you need to spend time working with the magic and spells in your keep from time-to-time. While the magic works for you automatically & intuitively for you in the background all the time, it is when you work with magic that you really learn its many facets and you learn how deep and powerful the spell can be. By working with the spell this means instructing & tasking the spell to complete certain tasks for you in a period of time, or overall. This also means spending time with the spell in reflection or a meditative state, and allowing the magic to flow through you & around you so you can identify the spell through its unique energy signature......"

What are some of the ways you guys work with your spells?
And If you guys task, what does the tasking look like for you?

I've been thinking about tasking spells for the last few days and thinking on ways I can actively interact and summon them. In the past, all I would do was speak the spell name and summon it out loud like CH mentioned above, but I want to do much more so I can really reap all the powers of my spells.
All I've come up with is setting a binding somewhere or in my hand, sitting with or near it and asking questions like, "Could you show me/highlight the best approach or path for me to go here?", "Could you help me be more aware of the things I need to change?", "Could you please grant me your power to get rid of the residual negative energies around me?", and so on. (Questions vary on the type of spell and its specific uses of course, i'm just listing different examples of questions I would ask to the spells I already have.) I would also talk a bit with it. Shed my skin and pour my heart out about a matter I think the spell could help with.

I'm not sure how to meditate with spells. For those that do this, what does that look like for you? I don't really know how to traditionally meditate in general. I only tap into meditative states when I'm writing, (about life realizations/philosophizing), or things like doing dishes and replaying scenes in my head from my past and internally reflecting and talking to myself about it.

Many questions I've laid out here, no one has to answer each one of course. I'm can't wait to hear what you guys have to say!
Much love

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Re: How do you guys work & interact with your spells?

Postby Muse » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

For me it's difficult to describe, since I usually work with them via telepathically thinking about them (or for certain ones, their code words) before a particular event that they're needed. Even if some or all of them will naturally integrate themselves, sometimes I enjoy occasionally thinking of them and "willing" them into the situation actively in order to feel more comfortable with them and the presence that they have in my life. There are some spells I don't think of, and they still function, but sometimes it's just nice to reach out to the magick and bring it forth on your own.

A simplified example of this is my lazy Orb, which is bound to my Spirit. Once a month or so, usually at the end, I'll roll my fingers similar to how one would roll a small gemstone orb. I'll do that until I can feel a small amount of force or energy within the space between my fingers, and then imagine that energy as my lazy Orb. Then, I'll say it's code words while working with that energy, and use visualization to see that energy "absorbing" into myself. I do this because it helps me ground, get in touch with the magick, and feel as if it's more effective (even if it isn't). Sometimes I'll miss a day, and it hasn't ever stopped working because of that, but it really does help me feel more at peace, as well as more apart of the work in question.

Just-another-Whiteknight
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Solomonic Cherub
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: I am true to my Christian name Thomas. Doubter and apologetic

Postby Just-another-Whiteknight » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:47 pm

So I have a small tale (not that type) about a freebie binding spell that I got from CH.

The ancient sea monster and strength of mind. It can with a little rock and a picture. I placed and keep the rock in my "charging garden" (a open lidded charging box with little tumbled quartz gravel) and the picture I placed in my magic drawer (just a normal drawer with all my little rocks and things). Every time I open the drawer, I am reminded of the ancient sea monster through the picture. There is little thought into making it stronger.

Now the magical part of this spell isn't the stone or the picture... Sure the stone keeps the spell charged up while being bound to you and the picture is a reminder of that power that i can draw from.

Without CH knowing anything but my name and birthday, they picked for me the two spells that boosted my bloodline and unblock a mental hurdle. I am a quarter Maori (born in under an earth sign so...) My grandfather used to build boats and I would spend every summer on the family sailboat. I enjoyed the water and the environment so much I joined the USCG and helped rescue people from death at sea. This has left it's mental scars, as one could imagine.

I had of course played with my newest gargoyle and such. Before the spell arrived in the mail (picture and rock). I sat down to continue my studies in magic. And it was like a new awakening. I saw new keys and new magical abilities that were just out of reach.

I continue to make new strides in my studies but not so rapidly as the first day after the spell binding.

I view that spell binding the way I view the spirit keeping or magical charms. Once a charm or spirit is charged (via charging box) it's stronger and manifests more often. A charm can loose power and need to be recharged occasionally. Sure I love to meditate with my gargoyle. O is like a little puppy eager to please and ready to show off. But outside the charging garden he's harder to communicate with. (I know I need to work on third eye). I am not certain that meditating on the spell will increase the potency of the original casting. However, mediation can act as a charging source to rebuild the battery bank...

My advice would be to place that little binding they send you in a charging box (they have instructions on how to make your own For free) and just let it be fully charged and thus letting you draw from that charge when you need it.

For the wise, Heaven is the Supreme Reason, and Hell is Folly. -Key of Solomon, as translated from Hebrew By Eliphaz Levi

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 139
Spelled Number: 137
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 am

Hi

2 things that are relevant for me are charging energy and bridging. All my CH spell bindings have both.

Due to bridging, and the fact that many are on my MV, I don't need to hold the vessel. I do what it says in the CH article you quoted (telepathically tasking the spell).

Personaliy I find it best to task a spell with a time-specific and purpose-specific thing, rather than a gigantic life goal thing. That way, I gradually get used to the feeling of how a spell binding works.

The other use is meditating with a spell. It is slightly easier when I am holding a vessel but even with the MV, or telepathically via bridging, I try to intuitively link with the actual spell binding.

CH says people's experiences of bindings varies. So perhaps I shouldn't say how it feels to me in case you try to experience what I do, when you may naturally experience bindings differently. It may be blocking your natural connection, if you have expectations of how it should be or feel.

Having said that, I have long experienced connections with some kinds of energy as it having its own kind of intelligence or sentience and that it can respond sensitively and flexibly to how someone's awareness, energy level and state of development are.

So when I meditate with a CH spell binding it can feel like I'm connecting with the intelligence of that spell and that it engages in a 2 way communication, prompting thoughts, insights and feelings etc. Rather like a guided meditation. Sometimes I feel it doing things for me - as I think of everything as being basically energy, just sensing a binding adjusting energies or my relationship with them kind of counts as doing something beneficial that I know is improving things for me.

As you can probably appreciate from that, this is intensely personal, not just to me but to how I am each time I meditate and to each situation I'm in at the time, as well as what type of binding it is.

Other uses are hard to put into words and are more about how bonded I feel with a spell or group of them.

Plus in a recent offer I got a CH construct, which is programmed to intuitively 'open' or 'close' CH spell bindings or groups of them for me.

Tl:Dr It's hard to generalise on how meditating with a spell binding feels, as that can vary according to the person, situation or occasion.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 139
Spelled Number: 137
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:12 pm

Just to add to what others (and me myself) have said, I read quite recently - can't remember where - ASH's advice for when working with a spell binding, spell or magic. Which is to let it wash over you beforehand; immerse yourself in it.

Basically to me this is like connecting or bonding with your spell binding closely, working *with* it, rather than feeling distant from it.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”