Gryphon and cherry quartz

Jenjens
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Gryphon and cherry quartz

Postby Jenjens » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi,

I have absolutely no idea where to post this question, so if it needs to be moved somewhere else, let me know.

So I received my gryphon, and it he came with a cherry quartz pendant. Very pretty. I wear a lot of crystals, including very high energy ones, and I have only been affected by 1 crystal (a moldavite) but I noticed that now I have a sharp pain kind of in the tailbone area. My husband playfully smacked my butt a couple times and said he could feel my root chakra practically screaming. (he has a few gifts due to his kundalini awakening) He even mentioned I should go take a shower and stand on salt because it was very strong and it had someone's negative energy on it. Then I told him and didn't put it together, but I was having pain in my tailbone area pretty bad, even bad enough for me to think I somehow injured myself when I was asleep.

I will not ask my husband for advice because he is unaware of my spirit keeping and would most likely not be happy about it. He told me I should remove the necklace for a few days.

I don't wear red crystals, so maybe this is just the cherry quartz stirring things up. Also, I read that sometimes your spirits that you have can take refuge in a certain place in your body. Do you think maybe that is whee the gryphon is? I took off the crystal for for a day and a half and the pain was still there. I have it back on now.

Just curious if anyone knows whats up. Thank you in advance.

TrueGalacticPrince
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin

Re: Gryphon and cherry quartz

Postby TrueGalacticPrince » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:36 am

Did you try seeing a doctor about this? You could have bruised or sprained your tail bone which can be extremely painful. You could also have a pinched nerve. You could ask your spirit if they are causing this pain. More than likely they'd tell you.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Dragon (Roo) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1= Ki-Lin (Z-Lin)

Elric Adelmann
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

Re: Gryphon and cherry quartz

Postby Elric Adelmann » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:33 pm

Personally, I doubt it’s from a spirit or the stone. Why would they wish to harm you, after all? I agree, I think you should get it checked out by a doctor, especially if the pain persists. Always try to make sure something is natural or not before immediately assuming it’s caused by the supernatural.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”