KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I don't know where else to go or who to talk to that would understand.

I haven't spoken to my friend in a week, which is very unusual, for him to not reply, and his phone to be entirely off given that he uses it for work. I had this gut feeling that something was wrong, so I reached out to sense his energy to see, maybe, if he was still alive and well, or not. What I got in return, was his spirit appearing in the living room, and he walked over to the couch where I sat. He seemed confused. I asked him why he was here, and he said, "I...heard you call for me."

He is not paranormal or metaphysically inclined. At all. There is no way that if he was still awake and cognate that he would be able to speak to me, let alone appear so solidly. His energy is that of someone who is not a living entity.. but there is no way in the world for me to confirm that he's truly gone. I'm in denial, hoping I just snapped mentally and am hallucinating. I feel him here so solidly I turn to speak to or show him something, and it's only then that I realize he's not physically around.

I'd absolutely love to hire a very adept psychic medium to help me with this, but I do not have the funds for that. I'm not sure what I'm hoping to get out of posting this- solace? An answer? I don't know.

I asked the universe for answers to my questions last night. It has responded in such a way that is almost a definite, "Yes, he's gone." but it's that ALMOST that has me struggling.

I've left out many, many details here in an effort to not make this two miles long. But believe me when I say there is no way for me to solidly confirm the answer to my question, and that I would not be bugging like this if it was probably a false alarm. At this point, if he ever texted me again, I'd be more surprised than I was to see his ghost.

Edit: I forgot to mention that he is still here. It's been almost two days since he first showed up.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Can you call his job, or his family, or anyone who is a mutual friend? Does he have a social media presence? Someone on there might know something, if he hasn't been posting things himself.

Or, this sounds depressing, but can you google his name to see if there are any recent news stories or obituaries?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Have you sent anyone over there to check on him? Have you thought of going to his house yourself?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He's a contractor who works for his family, and I don't know any of their names. He doesn't hold any social media himself, he deleted all of it a long while ago besides snap chat, which he had deleted semi-recently to "work on himself"
I also don't know any of his friends names.. I never got around to getting his gamer tag either.
I tried googling his name. I searched for anything and everything, even something as simple as a Google account. I can't find a single thing about him. He didn't graduate high school so I can't even find a yearbook. As much as we spoke, I never asked about his families names or anything. All I have is his name, and phone number.

I'm about to turn into a hacker to find all the people he was friends with on snap, I swear. It's keeping me up at night, having him around but not around. His presence is akin to how Klaus saw his brother all the time on Umbrella Academy. It's intense. I didn't even give out his first name because he said he's uncomfortable with it. I texted him again, and he just shook his head. "That's not going to work..."

I want to believe that he has just had his phone broken and needed a new phone and number, didn't remember his snapchat password, and can't get back to me. I'm putting bits and pieces of information he told me together, like how he wanted to work on himself so he deleted snap, and that he couldn't come with me Wednesday night to an event I was attending because he needed to go to his Narcotics Anonymous meeting.

I've been staying at my sisters house the past couple nights, the night after he appeared, my sister told me the next morning she had a nightmare and that she never has nightmares. All I can think of is how DA spirits can sometimes accidentally cause nightmares to people who are new to that type of energy.

Edit: He lived with family members, was about to move into a new place, and being that I never went to where he lived, I don't even know the township

Squart1994
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Soter

I can only give my thoughts on what has been said .
(i study necromancy.)

Not to break you or hurt you my friend your conformation could have been already given to you.

BUT- people who are connected to the spiritual world can sometime sense distress or extreamly troubling situation going on .
(people who they care gor normally)

So just a much your friend could have passed on / it could be your friend is hurt and unconscious on the verge of the spiritual world.
(Hence the confusion)

(Being that ive seen spirits of family shortly after they have passed and or in had of distress.)

Im not trying to be noisy but my passion for mancy would love to hear how this turn out .

(from someone who been there.)
I AM SORRY ABOUT U GOING through this manifestation.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Also, it crosses my mind that some things can be a little more mundane. I’d rather this be the case, as opposed to some misfortune befalling your friend, since I don’t want bad things to happen to people, But the slang term for the act of dropping off the map abruptly and completely is “ghosting”. It’s a thing, and it happens often enough that it has its own word.

If he had wanted to share alternate contact methods, or emergency-contact third parties you could reach out to, he could have and would have. Some people keep themselves with a minimal number of connections to others, so it becomes easy to just cut off contact on a moment’s notice, with or without giving a reason for pulling a disappearing act.

If he did this, IMO that’s the behavior of a cad, but better he should be in one healthy piece somewhere (cad or not) than the more grim alternatives.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Even someone who is alive can project strongly to you in an etheric form, if they are reaching out on another level of being. So I wouldn't presume he's departed, but I would try to get in touch with him to check up if possible.

I've had injured persons reach out to me, emotionally hurt persons reach out to me, people who are just thinking of me strongly, all of that without them being dead. But I do also have experience with persons who have passed on and before I confirm their death their spirits are present, they are interacting with me in dreams and it infers what has occurred... Unfortunately unless you're very familiar with the distinctions in manifestation it's hard to tell, there isn't a specific clue I can suggest you look for to confirm or deny it's a death presence and especially if you're distraught over the potentials it makes it more complicated to notice the subtle nuances that would be telling.

However I wish you the best in getting to the bottom of this. Try not to dwell on the idea he has passed as a sure-thing, unless or until you can confirm, as it's bad luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you all for being so supportive of my situation! You can't believe the warmth it gives
I have definitely thought (hoped) that he has just ghosted, it is just so out of pattern for him... we were on better speaking terms than ever, and then *poof* But, I still do accept this as a possibility.
I have not known anyone that I was close to that then passed on, so this is a first.

I do believe I have already gotten my answer, considering he is still here and all the signs that point to the CH manual of things to expect when a new DA joins your home. If it wasn't for these circumstances, I'd be over the moon that a new friend has joined my family and is manifesting so strongly..

But if he ever messages back, if I ever find out what happened as solid evidence, I will definitely give the update.

In the meantime, I still appreciate everyone who wishes to contribute /.\ /.\ /.\

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Squart1994 wrote:I can only give my thoughts on what has been said .
(i study necromancy.)

Not to break you or hurt you my friend your conformation could have been already given to you.

BUT- people who are connected to the spiritual world can sometime sense distress or extreamly troubling situation going on .

So just a much your friend could have passed on / it could be your friend is hurt and unconscious on the verge of the spiritual world.
(Hence the confusion)

(Being that ive seen spirits of family shortly after they have passed and or in had of distress.)

Im not trying to be noisy but my passion for mancy would love to hear how this turn out .

Where did you get your start in studying? As in, what books, websites, or other gatherable information? I'd love to expand my knowledge on this, especially now..

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

KatThanatos wrote:
Squart1994 wrote:I can only give my thoughts on what has been said .
(i study necromancy.)

(Hence the confusion)

Where did you get your start in studying? As in, what books, websites, or other gatherable information? I'd love to expand my knowledge on this, especially now..
Do not derail topic. Squart1994 opened a topic on necromancy here topic78559.html

Ask all you want there.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”