Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

hi guys, dont know whats happening but heres what..
my posts were being posted instantly until yesterday, my every post is taking time as theres that message coming that your post will be posted after checked by the moderator, dont know why thats happening.
second, on my shop account the discounts i recieved on each item just vanished..like back to normal as it was when i first joined the forum or shop.
third, i am trying to send a ticket but am not able to do so as its saying 'failed to send'
am not understanding whats happening, so any suggestions what i could do now?.

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Have you bee posting in the adult section? Regardless of your membership status, every post made for the adult section has to be approved by a moderator before it's published.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aryan wrote:hi guys, dont know whats happening but heres what..
my posts were being posted instantly until yesterday, my every post is taking time as theres that message coming that your post will be posted after checked by the moderator, dont know why thats happening.
second, on my shop account the discounts i recieved on each item just vanished..like back to normal as it was when i first joined the forum or shop.
third, i am trying to send a ticket but am not able to do so as its saying 'failed to send'
1) any post in adult section will undergo post-approval, regardless your membership status.

2) for CH shop related matters, only a ticket
will solve your problem. Send your email about your problem to support@creepyhollows.com

-if you still have problems sending an email to the address above, let us know here.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:
Aryan wrote:hi guys, dont know whats happening but heres what..
1) any post in adult section will undergo post-approval, regardless your membership status.

2) for CH shop related matters, only a ticket
will solve your problem. Send your email about your problem to support@creepyhollows.com

-if you still have problems sending an email to the address above, let us know here.
aah, sorry for that, did not knew about that approval thing before posting anything into adult discussions. And aboout the ticket bot being sent, i am working towards it, think theres some problem with my google account , im gonna fix it, thanks for the reply :)

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”