Why don't I hear my unicorns and centicore anymore?

Downto666demons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merman or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aisivitha

I have 3 young black unicorns and one older centicore in my keep that I have a good bond with. After sealing our bond I'd hear hooves clomping loundly on my porch from dawn to dusk every day. It's been nearly 3 weeks since I've heard them last and I'm a bit concerned. I've tasked my centicore recently with a magical endeavor so I'd understand if she isn't around but as for my little ones they haven't replied to me during meditation, pendulum, astral projection or telepathy. I understand that living entities have their own lives and planes that they live but is it possible that they no longer wish to be around me or am I overthinking this?

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You could be creating a block for yourself, or something in your living life has created a block so you no longer get the manifestations. And it could be one of those natural up and down’s in energy so the unicorns cannot manifest as well. I don’t think that they wouldn’t want to be with you anymore, theres a ton of explanations and things that can be worked on :) give it more time!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Imo - I think you are probably overthinking (who knows, maybe the overthinking is creating the muddling in manifestations). Sometimes spirits or beings will go periods of time not being "active." And that is normal if there's no audible or visible manifestations. I have to confess, I still have that same problem in the back of my mind, it's really trivial though - Like my spirit will not manifest at all for more than 3 months and all of a sudden it just happens when I least expect it. So I've learned not to really think about it too much or be overly conscious, or what a lot of people are guilty of doing is try to look for signs constantly. When no "activity" goes on for days on end, it can really start to make you worry, so I would say, try not to worry about it because then the impending thoughts you'll have will start to drive you nuts.
Or, they really are just very busy. It wouldn't make sense to me they just suddenly want out.
Also, you mentioned "young" unicorns.. so I am thinking, they are still impressionable and young, and probably just going about their lives as usual, and are probably spending time doing whatever it is they are doing.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Living entities are just like anyone else, they have lifes to live so take that into consideration. Also, if you are looking for signs all the time and nothing that you expect is occurring then you may start to create blockages within yourself.

Living entities have energy cycles and so do we so, it could be that the energy cycles for everyone are "off" right now and energy cycles happen all the time to everyone so it is normal. Give it time.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I've noticed for myself that my companions often start out with a bang and then after the bond is established manifestations get a lot more subtle. My perspective is that it takes them a lot of energy to manifest even small effects that are physically perceptible here, and they will do it initially in excitement and for confirmation/reassurance, but after that it becomes up to us, it's encouragement to grow our skills so we can reach out to them.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:You could be creating a block for yourself, or something in your living life has created a block so you no longer get the manifestations. And it could be one of those natural up and down’s in energy so the unicorns cannot manifest as well. I don’t think that they wouldn’t want to be with you anymore, theres a ton of explanations and things that can be worked on :) give it more time!
Besides blockages brought on by mental/emotional/energetic states, you're saying that there could possibly be some external factors that serve as blockages? Could you please give an example of this? I'm super curious.

First thing that came to my head is that if you live with other people, they might serve as somewhat of a blcokage for some reasons unknown? Maybe? Or perhaps another entity could be blocking you? Idk

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

This is just my opinion and from what I understand, so stating that now. But I always believed in natural fluctuations of ourselves where we have periods of growth and periods of rest when it deals with spiritual stuff. Just like the seasons turn, we too need to have those growth and rests, and you may be experiencing that rest period before you grow more. That is a bit dependent upon what you’re actually practicing and pushing yourself to do in terms of communicating and working on your skills haha.

There could definitely be outside factors that create these blocks or barriers from being reached. Toxic people, people who have their own problems, those around you releasing their own stress and doubts and energies, and even perhaps other entities and spirits.

How is your protection? I would start there and start working on protecting you, your space, and whenever you are interacting or attempting to interact with your spirits.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:This is just my opinion and from what I understand, so stating that now. But I always believed in natural fluctuations of ourselves where we have periods of growth and periods of rest when it deals with spiritual stuff. Just like the seasons turn, we too need to have those growth and rests, and you may be experiencing that rest period before you grow more. That is a bit dependent upon what you’re actually practicing and pushing yourself to do in terms of communicating and working on your skills haha.

There could definitely be outside factors that create these blocks or barriers from being reached. Toxic people, people who have their own problems, those around you releasing their own stress and doubts and energies, and even perhaps other entities and spirits.

How is your protection? I would start there and start working on protecting you, your space, and whenever you are interacting or attempting to interact with your spirits.
These are some valuable words, thank you!
I too believe in natural fluctuations in the flow of spiritual growth. This can also be applied in all aspects of your life.
Since 2016 I've been thrusted into the angel number message phenomenon and got alerted or my attention brought to numbers in so many crazy ways.

Animal sounds by my window, loud ear ringing, clairsentient feelings that I should look at a clock, objects falling down when I need my attention brought to a number, 'randomly' feeling I should pick up an object/do something, and I see a clock with an angel number on the way to do so, etc.

There were periods where I received 5-10-20 messages a day, and then a week or two when I wouldn't receive anything, and not even think about it. At a certain point without them, I feel something's missing from my days, and I remember back to my number messages. I believe because I bring my attention back to them again, the messages start to present themselves to me again as well.

There were also times I didn't get any messages and it made me feel bad. Even after I'd acknowledge the absence of the messages, nothing still happened. Only thing I have learned to do over time was let it go,(with much stubbornness and difficulty), and trust that if these are meant to be a part of my path (which I always knew they would be), they would come back. It's really the only thing you can do. I learned it makes everything easier if you try and let it go. Plus I'd sometimes get rewarded by spirit for taking such strides in my emotional growth like that.

I mention this because through this specific experience I learned about the natural flow of growth, big time. To this day, the number phenomenon is actually still the main form of any spiritual and spirit activity I get in my life. It's the only thing that's opened a door to all sorts of supernatural type activity. I get more action with this than anything in spirit keeping.

Thank you for bringing up protection too! I'm actually currently working on various forms of protection to apply to different things around me, including myself of course. I'm trying to get this together and out of the way as to see if protection rules out my lack of spirit communication. I read somewhere that they may not communicate or work with you like you'd like if you don't have set protection in place as a way to prevent you from inviting something bad into your life.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”