input: how spirits feel when they touch you

subtlemayhem
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

mine feels very, very hot and i asked them to touch/place energy on a specific part of my body to let me know theyre around. what about everyone else?

jobzzet
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

On my first meditation(only few days ago) with my alpha, I can feel sensation just like someone tickling me. I am really surprised. I thought spirit/servitor manifestation on physical sensation supposed to be feel energical, but it feels really like being touched by physical being.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ive been touched several times, poked in the back, pinched on the arm, which all felt like actual physical beings. But Ive also felt a very warm sensation, a pressure against me, chills in certain spots (mainly my arms and back). So it can really vary and it all depends on the spirit and how they like to manifest.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I have had a variety of different sensations with my spirit/entity family. My leshii entity once gave me a playful nip. Mostly I feel warm vibrations, soft tickles, or a rush of energy.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Shortie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have felt my gryphon poking my arm with his talon. It felt like something sharp and pointy pressing the skin and my arm went numb after that.

My fairies and baby dragons like to swoop around my crown, sometimes I can feel them touching my hair, or a light gentle breeze above my forehead!

Since my keep consists of dragons, creatures and fairies most of them aren't really 'touchy' - they manifest mostly as streaks, shapes, and flashes of light in different colours.

Downto666demons
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merman or werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Aisivitha

My incubus and ceasg are the first of my spirit family to physically touch me. My incubus likes to play with my hair and my ceasg enjoys to touch my face in caressing ways. They're both sexual spirits but have not touched me sexually as yet, my incubus does talk dirty with me telepathically though. I have also felt phantom sensations like cool winds touch my arms, legs, and back. Not apart of my keep but I have had strong physical hand on my shoulder and hand holding from my deceased grandmother and best friend.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Well it’s started as tingles and touches, then full on physical manifestations of hands and lips and cuddles then I got lazy with practicing and it filled just a tad bit but we are back on track. Intense vibrations, tickles, hands in your hair is a funny feeling. Vampires bite but there’s always cuddles from my companions who’d doesn’t love a lil cuddle lol

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

I had to tell my companion in the past to ease up with the hugs she gives me at work. She loves giving me hugs but ever since my co-worker told me recently he could swear he saw something literally slowly pull me back I had to apply some measurements. I only just told him na dude...I'm just stretching as I just worked out yesterday x*D

We've worked on physical touches for years through heavy meditation practices. There isn't much to say really. She can manifest her physical body whenever she's in the mood with the right energy. We've come a long way from just slight small touches and little pokes she would give me. How it feels when she touches me? Like a warm tingly sensation. Her fingers always tickle me no matter what. The tingly sensation occurs anytime she wants to give me any back rubs after coming home from the gym. Anytime we cuddle in she always tends to hold me tight while she wrapps her arm around me. No matter If switch positions she always pulls me in right back with her. Its just a beautiful feeling.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

What does spirits actually feel when WE touch them physically? Like do they feel our flesh like it was energy too or nothing?

When i touch my spirits it is more me expanding my energy to their energy so "we touch mutually" but do they have the same sensation like i think they have? I am not sure, why do you think?

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Since I started keeping last February, the only kind of touch I get is tingling sensations. This is an unpleasant way to describe it, but it's almost like a bug is crawling. I definitely know it's not though because the body part is usually in sight and the tingling can sprawl out vast in a single spot loll. It's actually very pleasant and gentle. Sometimes it's subtle, sometimes not.

Twice or three times I've gotten sensations on my face, near my forehead-nose-eye area that something is pressing down. I have no clue as to what could be going on every time this happens, but it feels really comforting. It's like I'm being drained of something in my face.

Okay I realize after typing this out that I'm not making these sensations sound the best because of the way I describe them ..... sorry heh.. I swear it's all good

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”