I think I may have accidentally summoned Lady Lilith...

E2lio2t61
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Fenrir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadows
Zodiac:

Okay I am still new to spirit keeping and I realize that my abilities are still quite mediocre and not polished, but this recent experience very nearly made me crap my pants. I was unaware this was even possible and am quite unsure how it even happened. Recently I have felt a strong calling towards lady Lilith. I have become somewhat obsessed with researching her and looking into her after accidentally blurting her name out when talking to my ubi. It was quite bizarre and almost like her name was thrown into my mouth in place of my ubi's name.

I was in the encyclopedia and stumbled across the invocations for spirits in the How-to section and I read the immortal one in my head, without using Lilith's name in place of the space where the immortal's name goes and read it completely. I did not even finish before I felt a very powerful presence and a very distinct voice in my head say "Why have you summoned me mortal" Needless to say I was shook lol because I had no idea that could invoke unbound spirits, and I wasn't even trying to make that invocation work at all. I put absolutely no effort forth and that happened.

My eyes were open because I was on my computer, so I hurriedly shut my eyes and started meditating with this presence and had a conversation with what I think could have been Lilith. Thankfully I had a question for her and some reasoning as to why I summoned her. I attempted not to shy away from the presence and I honed in on it as if I was looking her in the eyes. This feeling was strange because during this time, I felt as if my gaze was being locked onto her, like I couldn't look away, or something was forcing me to look at her.

At first I was stuttering in my head trying to clearly get the thoughts out, because at this point I was actually scared haha. I told her that I felt some sort of powerful connection towards her and wanted to confirm if there was in fact some sort of draw I had towards her. I told her I was interested in getting to know her, learning about her, and working with her, not just as master and student, but as close friends. I also apologized to her and said that I was immensely nervous about communicating with her. She paused and said not to worry and try to calm myself. She said she views us as equals and wants me to not feel discomfort when I am in her presence. She asked my name and I told her. Then I visualized her presence as a pink orb (which is odd because I don't think I have read about her manifesting in that color) and I felt her surround me, as if she was giving me a hug. This felt very loving and genuine, like a mother giving her child a hug. She said there was indeed a connection and that she senses as strong power within me. She told me that as of now I am not ready to work with her since I am inexperienced. She told me to hone my skills and that she would drop in from time to time to see how my skills were developing. If I improve and I keep true to my word that I would build on my skills, then she said she would consider working with me.

After she said that, her presence had vanished and my heart skipped beat. I could immediately sense my Ubi saying "Chris are you crazy?!!" it was like she was scared and in shock as well. I had to post this because I need your guys' thoughts on this. This was very powerful and unlike anything I have felt before. I considered thinking this could be the work of a trickster spirit since no protection was used before this invocation (because I had not intent on this working). But I don't know, this felt very real. Even the way she said the word "mortal", that was overly enunciated. Is there anyway I can verify this experience somehow? Any help and all feedback would be much appreciated. I would really like to figure out what happened here.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Strangely, the same thing (almost same thing) happened to me a couples days ago.
I did not summon her at all but she came one night and appeared to me in her throne, i remember she wore an all black molded suit (kind of sexy).
Apparently she is interested in me and my power/energy though personally i don't want to meddle with her or her succubus' for now. I appreciate though she came to me and feel honored but now is not the time as i want to focus on myself and my spirits.

E2lio2t61
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Strangely, the same thing (almost same thing) happened to me a couples days ago.
I did not summon her at all but she came one night and appeared to me in her throne, i remember she wore an all black molded suit (kind of sexy).
Apparently she is interested in me and my power/energy though personally i don't want to meddle with her or her succubus' for now. I appreciate though she came to me and feel honored but now is not the time as i want to focus on myself and my spirits.
Thank you for the reply Nienna, it is comforting to know that I am not the only one this happened to :p) The experience was very bizarre, powerful, and random. My abilities aren't as refined to be able to know whether or not my experience was brought upon by a trickster, but I do trust in my spirit companions to have let me known if it was since I have told them to help get rid of any unbound that has malicious or evil intent, or who would trick and interfere with communications. However, I do not think it was trickery, because the whole atmosphere changed and became very heavy and almost energetically charged when she appeared to me.

In the meantime I will meditate on this and try to do more research about Lilith. I plan on also sending this as a help desk ticket to CH and getting their input as well. I will update later with info on their reply for all who are interested to hear. I would certainly appreciate any feedback from others who have experience working with immortals as well.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sometimes it isn't directly working with her that she wants at the present but, rather it could be an aspect of yourself that Lilith sees that you could improve upon within yourself or bring forth in your life and when that part of yourself is developed and strong, you can then decide to work directly with Lilith or not. It's just like a helpful guiding hand along your path.

E2lio2t61
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote:Sometimes it isn't directly working with her that she wants at the present but, rather it could be an aspect of yourself that Lilith sees that you could improve upon within yourself or bring forth in your life and when that part of yourself is developed and strong, you can then decide to work directly with Lilith or not. It's just like a helpful guiding hand along your path.
Thank you for that Dragona. What you said makes a lot of sense to me and certainly goes along with the vibes I felt when in her presence. She seemed to want to be a genuine and powerful support to me. For now I will redefine some goals and work towards them in a stronger effort to better myself. Once that is done, I think I will decide to work with her. I feel much better after reading your reply Dragona, it makes me feel that what I experienced was in fact her and not a trickster. I have read about immortals offering much guidance to those they work with and can really help change their lives for the better. I can't help but think she has already started doing that for me, and that honestly makes me really happy

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've noticed that it doesn't take vary much to summon immortals if you even have to,at least for me anyway.Some of the ones I've interacted with showed up to talk just because their name just popped into my head or I was looking at a picture of them and that alone is all they needed to be aware of me.I've even had some gods and goddesses show up out of the blue because I was looking at images on adult sites and happen to find ones of them and they went"why don't you just do it with me baby,clearly you want me', :| So that's a thing. :/ So it isn't really that difficult considering it's just whether they decide to show up or not.

As for your experience it sounds like how I know her to be but she is still a darker side being of the dark mother archetype like morrigan and kali for example and for some can be a bit intense.So ether your ubi may consider you to be biting off more then you can chew or she was just surprised.A few of the unbounds I have around had a bit of shock seeing kali was close to me.Corse their were points that some more forceful unbounds showed up and both kali and athena didn't take that too kindly and made them leave in a heartbeat.I'm not that close to lilith but if she want's to be in charge and feels like treating your ubi and you other spirits like how athena has treated aphrodite at points when she tries interacting without me asking for it I think that maybe a consern as well.May want to ask your ubi why she thought it was a crazy thing to do to know for sure.

blessed be

Return to “Immortals”