For the natural psychics - do you ever wish you were normal?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I attempted a quick search but found little. Could just be because I misspelled it or because I'm tired and blind. But!

People that have been seeing and interacting with magick and spirits naturally for all their lives, do you ever wish you were born "normal"? Why or why not?

+10 points if you include cool stories! ;D

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

No. Because there is endless value to being psychic. Yes it can be overwhelming if you're not used to your skills, it can take patience to hone them and gain control over them. I also am a psychic type who often is given messages or premonitions or insight related to very unpleasant truths, but a lot of the time that can involve warnings and help me to avoid harmful situations or to help others to avoid bad situations. In many ways having psychic ability can be considered dual-sided. At the end of the day though, the benefit is too great to ignore.
Being untamed and a little clumsy underneath it all, without psychic clarity I don't necessarily know where I'd be. My psychic abilities form a huge part of the framework with the decisions I have made and continue to make.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:No. Because there is endless value to being psychic. Yes it can be overwhelming if you're not used to your skills, it can take patience to hone them and gain control over them. I also am a psychic type who often is given messages or premonitions or insight related to very unpleasant truths, but a lot of the time that can involve warnings and help me to avoid harmful situations or to help others to avoid bad situations. In many ways having psychic ability can be considered dual-sided. At the end of the day though, the benefit is too great to ignore.
Being untamed and a little clumsy underneath it all, without psychic clarity I don't necessarily know where I'd be. My psychic abilities form a huge part of the framework with the decisions I have made and continue to make.
So, in a way, it's kinda like an artistic expression of life all in its own?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Only sometimes because I struggle with grounding, and I struggle with 'pulling in too much', if that makes sense. At the same time, not really.. I understand where Vipera is coming from and that reflects what I also think.
I think without my clairvoyant abilities I honestly would not be where I am today.. Or surrounded by the right kind of people. A lot of toxic people tend to gravitate toward me irl, and I've always tend to be the kind of person that allows them to associate with me. As of now I feel like I have the kind of people I should have around me and have learned to take charge of my abilities to help me filter out what is good for me.
Little story that popped in my head when I read your post: My Korean grandmother was always this eccentric, blind lady that followed her intuition, made a lot of precognitive predictions when she was alive, she knew she was going to die early when my mother was 19.....but I've seen the way my mother/my abuser is.. I know she is just as naturally psychic as me, but she is a 'pro-science' kind of person (in the way she's obsessed with pseudo researches, studies, etc to a point she is paranoid and fanatical about it, constantly using it to validate herself) and thinks anything to do with the metaphysical is fantasy-related. But her life has remained stagnant and I've been watching it be like that for decades now, absolutely no change at all, in a dysfunctional marriage even before I was born.. so that really put things into perspective for me, that someone like her descends down a line, and she is not using it ...(yet so often times she's talked about having premonitions, she knows when people are talking about her behind her back, she unconsciously knows the heart of people's motives just like I do). My life has had a lot of transitioning points and changes but within all that span of time I have seen nothing change with her, since I take my gifts seriously and always striving to hone it. My mother has lived an extremely hard life, and I have too, but the way she and I handle and navigate things is SO DIFFERENT. So then I think wow I am very blessed and I feel many others feel this way too, who recognize or aware of what they can do. :) I don't want to take what I have for granted.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

As what appears to be a natural psychic I only wish I could have direct access to it all but apparently my subconscious finds it safer to block most of this from my current experience.

Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

This is a difficult question for me. In not accurate terms, I was forced into it. So for years I'd experience awakening and blacking out in some sense. It's great when I can find someone to help me put my thoughts into normal speech. Kinda like a translator. But most the time no matter how hard I try I'm met with some less qualified people. People that aren't willing to take the time or already have their opinion. Maybe bad luck on my part. Either way, I've been able to do so much for people, I've come to realize that's all I want to do.

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Even if i am a member of this forum since 2013, i have a few true experiences we could say. I had a possession case for many years and i experienced spirits manifestations by the negative entities eyes .
Though my spirits are always with me (even during these years) and help me even now to recover from this trauma.

It has been 2 months where really i discovered my psychic abilities which are REALLY important and i can read directly into the heart of people too. I can sense the signature energy of others and see physically spirits (buzzing energy and forms that are walking around).
My spirits says that my eyes can pierce anybody so i have trouble looking into someone's eyes because automatically i feel them uneasy and i have difficulties to control my own abilities.
Is is mostly problem with projection that i have difficulties with.

Anyway, I lived mostly with this spiritual attack and christ i wish sometimes i did not have any psychic power, living a normal life; even now.
But deep inside i know that my life would not be worth it without it and i think i will need time to control it and feel better with my gift and myself.

Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

As I am right now, I'm glad I didnt tap out. Have to high five my higher self and guides, that we pulled trough all that. I mean just imagine what it's like to guide someone that can't see, hear and is stubborn.
In a sense without those experiences I wouldn't be the me am I right now, and I really like being me.
By no means my journey have reached to a point... No no this is the beginning. And I'm sure my guides are there like: Grab a snack, cause this is gonna be wild one.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I used to wish I was normal. I'm not a very brave person, so seeing things I didn't understand as a kid gave me a sort of "ghost-fearing” trauma, like I'd get terrified every time I felt unfamiliar energy or worse, seeing spirits with my wide open eyes. It also doesn't help the fact that I know they really exist.

Now I embrace this gift of mine. It's very useful when it comes to spirit keeping. There are times I still see unexpected full body (not physical as in touchable) manifestations but I'm not as afraid now.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Not on your life. I was born this way. When I lost it when I had pneumonia, I felt lost. When I could not hear my companions and other things I was used to hearing, I began to wonder if something was wrong with me. I could not deal with the quiet.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”