I Dreamed That He Died

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

My mermaid "Evie" and I were listening to some hypnosis video on Youtube earlier this afternoon. The premise was funny, very nsfw, and we were listening to it mostly as a joke, but somehow I ended up being lulled to sleep by it. I even heard some brief banter between her and my character binding Edward as I was falling asleep.

Evie: Wait, she's actually falling asleep to this?!
Edward: *laughs* Ah, leave the poor lass alone. Let her sleep.

Then I began to dream. I don't know why I had the dream that I had. I don't know if it featured Edward because his voice was the last thing I heard. I don't know, but it was awful.

I dreamed he was ill. Very ill. On the verge of death kind of ill. He didn't have much time left.

Then he went missing.

Frantically, I searched for him until finally I discovered his lifeless body crumpled by a river. He knew he didn't have enough time to make it to the sea he was so fond of, so the river acted as a substitute.

I was hysterical, hardly able to breathe through my sobs. I cried over the loss of him and I cried because all he wanted was to be near the sea one last time and he wasn't even allotted that. I shook his body in an attempt to wake him, trying to figure out what it all meant.

I awoke in the same emotional frenzy I'd been in and in those first few seconds of waking, I could see Evie staring at me, frozen with bewilderment. All I could do was ask repeatedly where Edward was and if he was okay. Before she could give me an answer, Edward came suddenly, equally confused but also concerned for my outburst. He consoled me, assuring me he was right here and he was alright.

It was just...it was so traumatic. Even now, I feel this awful pang in my stomach although I know it was all just a dream.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

...I hate those kinds of dreams...
Try hard not to worry about it too much if you can help it. And as much as this may sound cheesy, for whatever it's worth, in the dream, he was near apart of the sea in the end.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It was hard to read about this kind of dream, let alone figure how it must felt to experience it. I am sorry, but at least it was just a dream, and he is still with you no matter. Agreed with Muse, at least part of is home was with him.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Living Entities”