Bind to spirit vs master vessel binded to spirit?

Anon222
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Forgive me if this has been already asked before but is there any difference between getting a spirit/spell bind directly to your spirit when you purchase on the store site compared to purchasing a master vessel with the bind to your spirit option and transmuting/copying spirits and spells onto it?

The bottom line is I'm not really a jewellery type of person and apart from a couple of spells, prefer to have everything binded to my spirit so i dont have to worry about carrying or wearing anything. So im trying to figure out the best way to transmute my vessel binded nympho and immortal Amon-Re along with the freebie enchantments that CH offers during its sales and im trying to work out whether to get that transmute bag and use that to transfer to my spirit or get a spirit binded master vessel or even a physical one if need be and go from there.

Thanks in advance

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Anon222 wrote:Forgive me if this has been already asked before but is there any difference between getting a spirit/spell bind directly to your spirit when you purchase on the store site compared to purchasing a master vessel with the bind to your spirit option and transmuting/copying spirits and spells onto it?
Hi

I think something like this was asked only recently.

I'm not sure I quite understand though. Are you assuming that when you buy a Master Vessel (from CH), you can ask for that MV to be bound to your spirit?

I'm not sure if that is possible. I suggest you ask Creepy Hollows helpdesk.

Thinking it through, a Master Vessel is something used by CH that they can add future bindings to. It has the added advantage of being able to take a mixture of white arts, neutral arts or dark arts bindings and both spirit bindings and spell bindings. Both WA and DA spirits bindings are okay on the same CH MV. And you can copy bindings to one, or remove bindings off one. (From memory.)

If the Master Vessel was to be bound to your spirit, perhaps your spirit would effectively be the vessel. Personally I wouldn't want to become a master vessel (although I don't mind some things being bound to my spirit).

But if you can already have new bindings bound to your spirit, what would the advantage be of having a MV bound to your spirit / becoming the MV yourself?

This is something I don't understand enough to be able to give you a good answer. If it's a CH Master Vessel you're talking about, no doubt CH staff can clear it all up for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Magnolia talks about what the benefit of having a master vessel bound to spirit is if one decides to do so here:

topic67030-10.html

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:Magnolia talks about what the benefit of having a master vessel bound to spirit is if one decides to do so here:

topic67030-10.html
That's really useful, thanks :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”