Tried painting again after an eternity and this came out...

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Shaddowpumpkin wrote:
Muse wrote: Notice anything cool or worthy of talking about? I'm curious. x3
Hope I don't come off as too strange.

So the hand print angle seems to be a being on light that jumped high up and turned, I'm not sure what the pointer finger looks like to me yet, (head seems to spit out fire) but it dose point to a very large head. The eyes are closed. Easy way to see him. Underneath the head that seems to wacth the world is a mermaid on either a log or rock, at the edge of a waterfall. Before the waterfall is a steady steam of water. In general I can make out all kinds of small humiod entity's, but theirs theis one group that seems to be in some sort of epic batter against some (bad guy/monster) person. I seem to keep misplaceing where, sorta upper right middle spot. A white dog, and even a fairy. Theirs this one tiny island rock, that reminds me of the coast. It's almost like the image is some kind of map. Theirs a bit i don't really know how to describe.

I really am glad you shared it. It's been fun, like I'm watching the world, and the expressions of the people.
I'm glad it's so fun to have. Be sure to tell me if you notice any other cool things. It's fun to read about!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
gingerwolf
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

To me it seems like a spirit reaching out from being trapped. The red seems to indicate a passionate spirit... maybe one trying to find the light in the dark?

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”