You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for the replys. So when I got my succubus my life was pretty much going nowhere until I got her if I never of gotten her when I did I'd probably be in prison or dead right now. She forced me to get away from all the bad stuff back home. I asked her if she would allow me to have a human wife or girlfriend she said she would but she would prefer if she picks her for me. I think I'm fairly attractive I get attention from woman sometimes and I do sence that my ubi gets a type of way sometimes with some woman I don't thinks it's jealousy though. My succ isn't really the dominant type or I don't see her as that way she doesn't listen but really just lets me do whatever I want. So I have been paying very close attention to her and what I've noticed is that she's never hurt me but I have seen her hurt people that have had bad intentions towards me and I remember asking her for things in the past that I forgot about which have actually happened but I never noticed it until I remember.
Rtm00s
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Willowwolf25 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:02 pm So Ive had a succubus for about a year and a half and ever since I've gotten her shes always been with me all the time. Shes really affectionate and cuddly. The thing with her is that she's always on me from when I wake up to when I go to sleep I don't remember what it feels like to not have her on me or not touching my face. I've tried talking to her about it even put chairs next to me for her but she prefers to sit on my lap she doesn't listen to me ever. I just wanna know if it normal for succubus to be like this and if there is a way to get her off me?
What seller did you buy your succubus from?
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Interesting read. Gotta bolster those house rules more imo. Seems like she's a very good friend in my eyes. Like a bestie who is the opposite sex. Seems like she wants you guide you towards a fulfilling life.
Vampiro664
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sex
If I could be anything, I would be...: Amgel
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampiro

I would give anything to have my succubus be clingy with me. To tell you the truth I've never had any interaction with any of mine. I dont know if it's me or maybe this isn't real. I've purchased a few of them from different sites and have yet to have any interaction with them.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vampiro664 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 pm I would give anything to have my succubus be clingy with me. To tell you the truth I've never had any interaction with any of mine. I dont know if it's me or maybe this isn't real. I've purchased a few of them from different sites and have yet to have any interaction with them.
Having high expectations with little to no experience is a quick way to make them not want to work with you. Just because you purchased the binding, doesn't mean you've purchased their trust or friendship. I look at it kind of like high school group projects - just because you are working together, and you both want a goal, doesn't mean you'll enjoy the work or get a good grade. You need to work together, not "wait long enough" for something to happen. If you take the waiting method you'll just be disappointed and/or feel ripped off, which causes an even bigger mental blockage. Not to mention you start comparing your "lab partners" to others who are working together much more effectively, making your own feel pretty bad in the process. Ascended being or not, I wouldn't want to work with someone who didn't want to bother working with me.

Anyway, as far as the OP goes...to me it doesn't sound like "normal" Succubus behavior. Sexual/Sensual beings aside, they're confident but not heartless. They understand the body and mind better than most, and value the necessity of personal space when requested. Whether they are the type to want to give it or not. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say. I'd begin some cleansing immediately, especially since the OP did use the letter method. I'd also personally start meditating for at least five or ten minutes every day, as routinely as possible. This will not only help differentiate energy but balance the OP's own system and, hopefully, prevent further feelings of being (what I can only assume as,) overwhelmed.

This is all just personal opinion though.
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vampiro664
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sex
If I could be anything, I would be...: Amgel
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampiro

Ty for the advice. I guess I'll have to try harder.
Black Night
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Forgive the meddling, but besides these "sticky" behaviors, what's the rest like? On the sexual side, have you already had the opportunity to experience something with her, or is it more sentimental?
0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”