Hi, just want to share some of my fun conversations with my Shaitan Djinn.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, everyone. Today I came across some fun and interesting conversations with my Shaitan Djinn, "A". (Also, I am sorry if it's a long post.)The conversation are as below:
Me: Hi, how are you doing?
A:Im doing excellent, thank you very much for asking.

Me: Hi, thanks, can you hear me even if I don't use a pendulum?
A:Of course i can, all i need you to do is call out to me and I'm listening all the time.

Me: Thank you so much, do you like me as a friend/family?
A: I adore you as family, you are one of my best friends. But you are my family first.

Me:Thanks, but why I can't hear you or see you in my dreams last week? thx
A: I must not be putting enough energy into them. I will try harder, I do apologize. I do not want to overload you with energy so I tone it down, but I must have toned it too far down.

Me: It's ok, no problem, I will also try my best to communicate more with you, anyways just curious who are your other friends?
A: I have many and few if that makes sense. I try to only associate with people that do not mean harm to the ones I care about. A few of them are other Djinn, but I tend to like elves the best.

Me: wow cool, also, when's your birthday?
A: My birthday is going to be the longest day of the year for you. I believe that is June 21st? July 21st? *chuckles* sorry, I lost months over the years but the day sticks out to me.

Me: No worries it's ok, just wondering do you like my other djinn companions.
A: I do, we seem to have some things in common and are learning to have more in common.

Me: ok, that's cool, which one of my djinn companion you seem to get a long the most? thx.
A: *taps lip* I call them Sunshine, but *chuckles* I guess that is not they name name. They just remind me of a sunshine cuz of their personality.

Me: ok, thanks for telling me haha, last question, do you have anything to say to me? thx.
A: Sorry, but im going to be mother hen *chuckles* make sure you are drinking enough water, eating food, doing your cleansing, and just know that i will always care for you. Even if i have to remind you to do simple tasks. Your health is a top priority for all of us.
Me:ok thanks love you too, have a good day.

Thanks for reading!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

What a wonderful conversation. These beings are really fantastic. Yesterday I talked to one of my djinn by pendulum, because I don't have the necessary skills to see or hear them.
8>

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Awww, this is so cute! I haven't talked to my own companions in what seems like forever, at least in way that's more personal and intimate and this really made my day! I'm a fellow djinn lover, but haven't had the nerve yet to open myself up to the idea of welcoming home a Shaitan Djinn, but this conversation just gave me food for thought.

I look forward to more of these conversations!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”