Hellhound Characteristics

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

This is a little factoid I've forgotten for literally years, but I was reminded this evening that hellhounds have the ability to speak in a human voice. Now I've never experienced this with any of my hellhounds. They all communicate with me in a very animal-like fashion, as you would expect with a typical canine.

Something else I've been mulling over is how they are described as black dogs with red eyes, but I have quite a few variations in my keep and I've even seen a few in the CH store that don't adhere to this generalized appearance.

So! Have any of you had your hellhounds speak to you?

Secondly, where do these hellhounds of different hide and eye colors come from? Could they be the result of genetic mutation? I guess that wouldn't be totally out of the question, when you think a blue jay can be completely white due to albinism, for example. I don't know, it would just be nice to hear other theories and opinions on the matter. :8)
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I see mine manifest with black fur and red eyes. He is big and he speaks in a human voice to me via telepathy sometimes. The more I feel scared, the more he comes near me and he also has a very powerful presence. :)
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't seen my hellhounds in such detail (clairvoyancy not that good yet) but I've seen impressions of them. They're part of my protection team. When there's a bad guy to chase away from me, they take the lead over werewolves and gargoyles so I know that they're fast. They're also well pleased with themselves for biting the bad guy if they can and returning with some fabric to show me. I do use telepathy for communication and so far they choose to remain silent.
Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I remembered that I assigned my Hellhound with my Einherjar and a protective ancestral spirit to let the wanted unbound spirit guides come in my place and they have been doing a very good job because an unbound spirit guide manifested in a picture after doing a ritual and I sent this picture to the HD as far as I know.
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Creatures”