Apollon Emporium

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Apollon Emporium
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Apollo
Zodiac:

Name of Shop: Apollon Emporium
Owners: Apollo
Shop website: https://apollon-emporium.weeblysite.com/
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunandmoonaminism
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Apollon Emporium

Length of time in business: Almost two full years; I started with a much smaller and controlled audience. It wasn't until the end of last year that I made the decision to expand beyond the small group. It's been an amazing journey and I am glad to have done so.

Length of time practicing/learning: I’ve been a part of the Spirit Keeping world for over 5 years now, however I’ve ventured through the spirit world since I was a child. When I was younger, I used to interact with a spirit in our basement. Like most of us on this path, I was scared and more then a little curious about it. As I grew up, things started to quiet down a bit, though they never fully ceased. I was always aware of feeling like I was being watched or I would hear things that didn’t have a visible source.

In 2014, my path and purpose became clear. I met my fiancée Sophia Nyx and was immediately plunged into the Spirit Keeping world. She took me under her wing and started to teach me everything that I know today. Through her teaching and my own exploration on this journey, a lot of what I experienced as a child started to make sense. I was fortunate enough to be allowed to start offering companions to Keepers in her private selling circle on FaceBook. This journey is always evolving and changing. There is so much to learn even now. Thankfully, this is a journey that we are both on together and I’m excited to be able to offer not just my own companions, but amazing bindings that we have been collaborating on together.

I am truly humbled to be able to offer to everyone amazing companions that have been waiting for their Keepers. It is an honor to serve you all. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of your Spirit Keeping journey.

Credentials/referrals/reviews: Most of my customers have been on facebook, however a few people have found their way here and have started to leave reviews on the forum. I'm delighted to be able to serve everyone that ventures through the site. Here is the link to the forum thread: topic78267.html

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”