Fiana Faery

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Hello All!
I was interested in adding a Fiana Fae to my keep and I was wondering if anyone on here has one or has any experience with Fianas? The listing in the shop gave a very good description of what they are like and capable of, but there is not any information of there associations or offering ideas. Normally I would just go to the encyclopedia, however there is no article for their race in the encyclopedia lol. 8))

Always seeking and always learning.
Diegobap
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 12

Hello!

From the description, Fiana Fae seems to be a wonderful spiritual companion! I also searched the forum for some information about them but there is really no article on the subject. Even so last week I decided to take a chance and acquired a female Fiana.

The order has not yet been finalized and I am looking forward to her arrival! When I have my first experiences with her I will share them here.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Diegobap wrote:Hello!

From the description, Fiana Fae seems to be a wonderful spiritual companion! I also searched the forum for some information about them but there is really no article on the subject. Even so last week I decided to take a chance and acquired a female Fiana.

The order has not yet been finalized and I am looking forward to her arrival! When I have my first experiences with her I will share them here.
I am very happy with my Fiana Faery. She arrived a few days ago. After doing some digging I found out they are a type of Woodland Faery. So basically the same associations that you would use for a Woodland Faery will work. I hope you enjoy your new companion.

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Faery Races”