Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thought I should update this thread with my situation with my Silver Dragon, B. I've had her for a few months now and both her and my Ubi, N have led me to take a more lax approach with Spirit-Keeping so I haven't spent much time meditating with them while I'm awake (There's more of a focus on dreaming and astral projection). We've more or less just been cozily acclimating to each other I guess is the best way to put it. :@

Anyways about 2 weeks ago I had a romantic encounter within a dream with a dragon-like humanoid female. She had dark blue scales and gray skin (likely due to the existence of a short, wholesome comic of a reptillian humanoid girl with the same colors and a human man who end up developing a crush on each other). I first assumed it was just N having some fun and toying with some fantasies scattered throughout my head, but then I did some Yes/No tarot readings with them and it's more likely that B was lady I met in the dream. I ALSO have reason to believe that N convinced B to try doing romantic things with me in a dream <3) . Unfortunately I was only semi-lucid and didn't have much control over the dreamscape so I woke up fairly quick after things started happening ;(

Thought I'd share that with all of you. 8))

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This just reminds me of the time when I asked my gold dragon if he's interested in something like that, and he just straight out cringed at me as if that's the most unnatural and disgusting thing he's ever heard.

To each their own. I think there are dragons who are accepting and even want this kind of relationship.

D’Werewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

Eizarei wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm Well,... err.. I know this might be a fantasy or daydreaming question.

Just want to know others opinion about it.
I don't know if there's someone ask about this before yet. I troed to search but I don't find it.

Since I know some dragons who can take a human form and some cannot. And I just wondering if the relationship can be a romatic or not.

Or anybody here got a dragon as your lover? I'd like to hear the story too. <3

For me I got 1 Ice Dragon and baby crystal dragon, baby midnight dragon and baby divine dragon is on the way coming. And some that uncound to me, they just pay me a visit, stay with e for awhile then leave and will come to me again when s/he has some free time.

Almost of spirits or living entities who stay with me act as a older brother and older sister role. SO I just know only this kind of relationship toward them :p) ( I don't offend someone who in love with spirit or living entity, I think love is only for two people and others have no right to judge them. I also go friends who in love with living entities too.)

Back to the question, how do you think about it. is it possible or not? Or if you have story to share, I'd love to read it. :8)

Thank you.
I’m new to spirit keeping. My first spirt is a Dragos named ‘T’. According to his conjurer, a dragos is a type of European were-dragon known for their sexual appetites. ‘T’ is pretty quiet most of the time but he does love to have sex. My second is a 702 year old Storm Dragon named ‘H’. As a mature living entity, ‘H’ has had two clutches of baby dragons that are fully grown now so clearly he’s a sexual being. I like to ask him about his love life a lot. I also flirt with him a lot which he patiently endures. We’ve talked about it and even though he cares for me deeply, he thinks of me like a daughter or a pet (the kind you cuddle and spoil) and the nature of our relationship is not romantic. Still, he’s VERY cuddly. He likes to nuzzle, and lick, and pet me. I tell him that in human culture, those kinds of intimate touches are considered romantic. He says in dragon culture intimate touching is not intercourse. It makes sense as in the animal world there’s nothing sexual about a parent licking a child. It’s a simple display of affection. I’ve told him it’s hard not to think of it romantically when it’s kind of a turn on. He says that he can’t tell me how to feel about it, only how he feels about it.

Long story short; when ‘H’ gets all touchy-feely, secretly I consider it sexy dragon time meanwhile he does not. However, we both enjoy it. If you want full on sex, probably get a dragon-shifter.

D’Werewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

As a follow up, I’d like to thank you for your question because ‘H’ and I have been talking about it and he’s given me additional clarification which helps me to understand dragons better and to understand him better.

If you could tell by the tone of my previous post, I think ‘H’s licking me is weird. I like it, but from my “immature” (his word, not mine) perspective of love=sex/romance, it’s a confusing message. He explains further that dragon claws are scaly and not as sensitive as human hands. For dragons, noses and tongues are far better tools for appreciating ‘soft’ things like humans. ‘H’ PERSONALLY finds humans intriguing and likes to cuddle but is not sexually attracted to them. Not all dragons may feel this way. I think ‘H’ is so snuggle-some because he is a dad.

I feel weird having a crush on 'H' because logically I know that we’re physically incompatible so it’s not like we can really do anything. I never intended to fall for him. He’s supposed to be my mentor/guide, but he’s soooo wise, and mature, and patient, and kind, and accepting. I see why the Japanese have so many stories about students falling in love with teachers. Who knew experience and maturity could be so hawt?! :)|

He says it’s simple infatuation because I’m so childish and that it will pass.

Lunar0023
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Hmm I don't about that because I work with dragon before and I know they have there own mates in the dragon realm. Hmm I know there is race call were dragons and I know some are lovers and some are not. I read that from lisa website and she is selling different were dragons right now and I been wanting to get one soon.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Lunar0023 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:02 pm Hmm I don't about that because I work with dragon before and I know they have there own mates in the dragon realm. Hmm I know there is race call were dragons and I know some are lovers and some are not. I read that from lisa website and she is selling different were dragons right now and I been wanting to get one soon.
Hi did you get one?? I've had my Crystal were dragon with me 4 or 5 months now. He was a pre bound from Lisa. Up until now he's been happy being friends. I recently did a tarot reading with him. He gave me the lovers card, so I asked did he mean me and him or my partner. I asked if he wanted our relationship to be romantic, he gave me the Prince of Autumn, I think, the first word on it was romantic. So I guess I got my clarification. I had noticed him touching my hand recently.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My Chinese were dragon is a lover.. But mostly it is intensely sexual and romantic.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Dragons”