Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

My Experiences with my Abchanchu

Postby blezheng » Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 am

He's one of the best spirits that I have in my keep so far, he's fantastic and fascinating indeed. He has been teaching me a lot about magick, most especially about protection magick and energy manipulation. He has a very dark yet powerful presence. If you are keeping an Abchanchu, how are your experiences with them so far?

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,3 Djinns (Astral Malichai,Gold, More Powerful...),1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: My Experiences with my Abchanchu

Postby Dreamerunknown » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:58 pm

bump

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Postby blezheng » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:11 pm

So far I always hear him laugh and his energy is definitely a standout. I am still learning a lot about him. He is very powerful and I feel that he provides me powerful protection. I had a hard time adjusting to his energies but now I got used to it. If you're the type of person who wants to have a great guide when it comes to strategy making, critical thinking, and dealing with people (most especially difficult and/or negative people), I would say that the Abchanchus are one of the best when it comes to these types of things. Despite him looking scary, I feel safe whenever he's around and I'm not scared of him at all.

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,3 Djinns (Astral Malichai,Gold, More Powerful...),1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:05 pm

I also noticed that he's one of my strongest protective spirits ever. He got rid of an entity who was about to attack me while I was in the middle of doing a ceremonial magick ritual.

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:01 am

I just saw a more beautiful manifestation of my Abchanchu. He looked less pale and more youthful and I find his glowing hazel eyes very beautiful. I'm already getting used to his energy as well because I was quite overwhelmed by his energy before.

Return to “Vampire”