Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A while back I placed an order to get a binding of Khepri, was called to do so and went through with it. That though is just back story, along with a binding of/link to Him I was also pushed to get two complete custom bindings of Egyptian immortals, let them choose me, the two that came through are Hathor and Horus. Trouble is, I know next to nothing about either. I know Hathor is connected to cattle, and is a goddess of love and sexuality, and may be linked to Sekhmet, other than that nothing. My knowledge of Horus is even less; he fought Set after Set deposed Osiris. He came out of it the victor but lost an eye in the process, and had to get a replacement courtesy of Ptah.

Has anyone worked with either of these immortals? Please share your experiences. If anyone can tell me more about Them whether through experience or lore/knowledge please do so.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I have worked with them and their energies outside of spirit keeping, although I'd like to qualify that by saying that there seem to be various approaches to working with Egyptian deities and magic. The one I have used relates to the Ennead of Heliopolis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ennead

The system I learned is that created by Murry Hope, who was a British wiccan and occultist. See her Practical Egyptian Magic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murry_Hope

In that system, Hathor is chiefly regarded as a goddess of love and romance. Symbol: the Mirror of Hathor, which can be used an occult force related deflection of ill-wishing etc. Her number is given as 6; metal - copper; colour - peach or coral; Venus. A link with Aphrodite.

Horus is the sun god. (Son of Osiris and Isis.) His symbol the Eye contains an occult secret in its design. God of the physical healing force. Number - 3; metal - yellow gold; colour - clear yellow; Jupiter. A link with Apollo.

Murry Hope's book goes into a *lot* more detail on each deity and the history, meaning and use of the symbols and ways of working for individuals or groups.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Qemau
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Anubis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi :]
The system I learned is that created by Murry Hope, who was a British Wiccan and occultist. See her Practical Egyptian Magic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murry_Hope
Thanks, Lewk I will check out her books as well. \./

My experience was from outside of Spirit keeping.
I have worked with Horus in is Epitaph as Heru-Sa-Aset (Horus the son of Isis) and Horus the Elder, from what I experienced it was his life before and during his time as Pharoah and it is a phenomenal experience.
He came out of it the victor but lost an eye in the process, and had to get a replacement courtesy of Ptah.
From what I remember or how the legend shifts, is that the eye was created/replaced by Thoth or Hathor
I have worked with the Wadjet (Eye of Horus) as an immense symbol of protection that wards of everything that's bad. There are still other aspects that I am researching...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

I have also read and studied parts of different books however I have found this site the most useful you will find tons of references and history and people who work with them every day.

https://www.netjer.org/forums/index.php?action=forum

This is where I learned to work with Wepwawet and the one I work with most.

All in all the best way to learn would be to ask them directly. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to work with you.

Good Luck on your journey of discovery. If you learn more please let us know...
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Among all of the Egyptian Immortals, I talk to and work with Hathor the most. I never worked with Horus yet though except for Sekhem Reiki.

Hathor is very caring ang protective. She is excellent when it comes to providing help in problems not just in romantic love but love in general as well. I feel like she could provide everything I need. To me, she feels like a BFF. She's so close to my heart and I love her so much and I'm also very grateful because she is so loyal and supportive, very sociable and she would always make the first move to talk to me everyday via telepathy. It also feels easy to tell all of my problems to her. To me, she's all about true love, positive energy and happiness. :)

I can't tell more about Horus as of now because I don't have a binding of him yet.
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Immortals”