Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoshi

Best spell work sellers?

Postby YoshiMagick » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:41 am

Any recommendations for best spell work sellers?

Boop

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Re: Best spell work sellers?

Postby CH Moderator » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:50 am

Topic moved to suitable section.

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Postby Muse » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 pm

Spellwork is difficult to give recommendations for due to how reliant it is on both the caster and buyer in multiple different ways. That stated, the sellers I've had the best luck with up to this point are...

1. Papahood Sorcery - He's responsive, highly experienced, and provides almost constant support to his customers. He provides extensive readings for most if not all of the work he offers, and with each magical product I've personally received I was given several different instructions and tips to further work with the magic and feel apart of the process. It really makes the entire experience much more enjoyable. I have yet to purchase something from him that hasn't regularly had some form of effect on my life.

2. Azure's Immortal Conjures - He has a good personality, doesn't mind answering questions, and provides lots of information on the work he's done. His work is also easy for people to feel, even ones who aren't sensitive to magick, and I have yet to purchase something that hasn't worked the way it was described.

3. Blujay - I've purchased one spell from Jamie but it continued to work years after purchase. The first time I used it I was the talk of the company I worked in, it was actually much stronger than I expected so I eventually stopped wearing the item due to my dislike of social settings. Most magic I had purchased at that time was not as effective or forceful, so I expected to be able to wear the item out without being too uncomfortable, but when she says it will get peoples attention it will get people's attention. This can be taken however you see fit to take it, but that was my experience with her work thus far.

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

Postby Luv_trinity » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Muse wrote:Spellwork is difficult to give recommendations for due to how reliant it is on both the caster and buyer in multiple different ways. That stated, the sellers I've had the best luck with up to this point are...

1. Papahood Sorcery - He's responsive, highly experienced, and provides almost constant support to his customers. He provides extensive readings for most if not all of the work he offers, and with each magical product I've personally received I was given several different instructions and tips to further work with the magic and feel apart of the process. It really makes the entire experience much more enjoyable. I have yet to purchase something from him that hasn't regularly had some form of effect on my life.

2. Azure's Immortal Conjures - He has a good personality, doesn't mind answering questions, and provides lots of information on the work he's done. His work is also easy for people to feel, even ones who aren't sensitive to magick, and I have yet to purchase something that hasn't worked the way it was described.

3. Blujay - I've purchased one spell from Jamie but it continued to work years after purchase. The first time I used it I was the talk of the company I worked in, it was actually much stronger than I expected so I eventually stopped wearing the item due to my dislike of social settings. Most magic I had purchased at that time was not as effective or forceful, so I expected to be able to wear the item out without being too uncomfortable, but when she says it will get peoples attention it will get people's attention. This can be taken however you see fit to take it, but that was my experience with her work thus far.

Do you have a link from blue Jay, or for Azure's Immortal Conjures? I would like to check out their spell list.

Muse
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Postby Muse » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but you can find their stores by using the search function!

vamp434
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Postby vamp434 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:14 am

I have personally purchased spells from a couple of sellers over time. I will say that the ones where they involve work on your end usually work much better than ones where someone just casts for you. Actually, I will say any that don’t involve work usually result in nothing.

I honestly would recommend Papa Hood. He puts a lot of work into his spells. I recently purchased one of his transfiguration kits and the amount of stuff he provided was amazing. Also the relic is pretty cool looking and I don’t mind that I have to wear it all the time. I also did a pact with him a few years ago and definitely got results. Just be prepared that his spells are involved, you will need to put lots of time into whatever it is.

I have one of the wishing books from Blujay. I find it interesting because sometimes I have written something down in there and it just happens and other times nothing but it definitely has blow my mind once or twice when it has worked.

I had two spelled items from Moonstar7spirits (Rhonda) from like 10 years ago or so and I definitely experienced a few things with them.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”