You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal

Does anyone have garden elves?

Postby ARandomDemon » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:21 am

I recently received a male garden elf 'H' and I tried looking for garden elf experiences through search but all I found were people talking about their gardens, but no garden elf spirits.

Does anyone have one?

ARandomDemon
new here
new here

Re: Does anyone have garden elves?

Postby ARandomDemon » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:26 am

bump

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 142
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:58 am

Sorry - I didn't reply before because I don't have standard garden elves. Have you thought of searching through the Elf Alliances in the Encyclopedia for any that are only composed of garden elves, then searching the forum with the names of those alliances? That might get you more forum post hits. A quick google search by me just now with the terms "creepy hollows elf alliance garden" seemed to bring up at least a few garden elf alliance names.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

ARandomDemon
new here
new here

Postby ARandomDemon » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:18 pm

The garden elf I received from RA didn't mention a alliance. All I seen in the order notes was that he's just a garden elf.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 142
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:02 pm

ARandomDemon wrote:The garden elf I received from RA didn't mention a alliance. All I seen in the order notes was that he's just a garden elf.

Ah, yes, of course. RAs don't come with as much info about a spirit as the original conjurer might have provided.

I searched the CH Shop and found this info on a listing, which adds to the info in the CH Encyclopedia.

Garden Elves are a beautiful race of Elf with feathered wings, and are often adorned in colorful flowers. They are usually no bigger than a human pinky and they only inhabit gardens. They bring a garden good luck and help the plants and flowers to grow larger and more healthy. Garden Elves are stunningly attractive and possess magical powers that enhance your connection to the Elements and organic powers. Garden Elves are amazing friends who help you see potential when it comes to light and enlightenment.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/garden-elf-spirit-named-batha.html

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

ARandomDemon
new here
new here

Postby ARandomDemon » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:11 pm

'H' hadn't manifested in the house yet (He might be staying outside in the front garden because there are daffodils blooming there but I don't know) but I think he wants a fairy friend because all of a sudden, I'm thinking he's lonely and wants a garden buddy to be with. I keep thinking about fairies and I did a oracle reading to see if it was him who's giving me that feeling. He basically said 'follow your urges because the universe is giving you a perfect opportunity with its synchronicity' but I haven't used the reversals.
Does it matter if its just ANY fairy or does he want garden/nature themed ones? Butterfly fairies? Flower fairies?
I don't need to just buy a fairy just because the elf wanted to be less lonely, I need to bond with the ones I have...
I bought some new flower bulbs and put them in the pots up so H can make them grow since all he has are daffodils and roses.

Return to “Faery”