You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay, so I got Beethoven's "Für Elise" going around (and around and around) in my head, and when a tune gets stuck in your head, sometimes that's somebody trying to give you a clue.

And so, hopeless romantic that I can sometimes be, I looked up the basics on the piece. The part that stands out to me, is that it wasn't published in Beethoven's lifetime, and nobody can say for sure who "Elise" really was.

It's kind of sad if you think about it: it's one of the most romantic pieces of music ever composed, and it was never heard by the object of the composer's evident affection. At least, not in this life.

Which got me wondering: does this story have a happy ending on the other side? Does anyone know, or have a guess, or maybe have some perspective that could help me reason out the answer on my own?

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I unfortunately don't have much input myself right now - that has the possibility of either tbh, and would require more insight on your situation I think. Have you had astral plane visitors before?

Just wanted to pipe in as I love this song - is one of my favourite piano pieces, aside from things like Deemo.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

No, my thinking here is that this is either one of my own, or someone that I already know, trying to get me to look into this, because it will teach me something.

For instance, not long ago, I started getting fascinated by all things Aztec. And in the course of looking into why that was, I learned (among a few other things) that the reason they did so many human sacrifices, was to appease the gods that they sincerely believed, would destroy the entire world if they didn't. I eventually figured out who dropped that hint; I suspect something similar is at work here.

So, nothing complicated, as things currently stand. I think someone's just trying to teach me something, by way of looking into the piece and its principals. I'm still looking into the terrestrial side of the question, and I may eventually discover the needle in the information haystack. Problem is, I know of no way to look into the "afterlife" side of it myself.

Return to “Human”