Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

My Experiences with My Djinn More Powerful Than You Could Possibly Imagine

Postby blezheng » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:48 pm

I am still working with her. She has this standout and unique super high vibe ethereal energy and her vessel feels that there's a certain heat to it that doesn't feel hot at all. She is very beautiful, regal and she feels like she's a unique type of Djinn. I feel like I can easily tell to her all my problems and she would just listen with compassion. Hathor told me that she came from a very far place and that she's special. She still has this mysterious feel to her that's why I'll give an update once I learn more about her. :]

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,3 Djinns (Astral Malichai,Gold, More Powerful...),1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Re: My Experiences with My Djinn More Powerful Than You Could Possibly Imagine

Postby blezheng » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:37 pm

She has this motherly vibe to her and her energy is very calming and soothing yet high-vibe and ethereal and holding her vessel makes me feel happier and calmer. I just love meditating with her and her vessel.

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,3 Djinns (Astral Malichai,Gold, More Powerful...),1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:55 pm

So far she is very friendly, caring and approachable. One time I was afraid of people throwing baneful magick at me and then she told me that she can help destroy/dissolve the baneful magick thrown against me. Although she is specializing in wealth and prosperity attraction, she told me that she can also help me in matters of protection and guardianship, all I have to do is to make a wish to her that the baneful magick/curses/hexes/psychic attacks thrown at me won't work at all or would become powerless and she told me that she would do the rest for me as my Djinn. :)

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Postby marcoank » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:39 pm

You have a good interaction with your djinn. How nice.

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Thanks. :) I am enjoying her very calming yet very powerful high-vibe energy. I always put her very beautiful vessel beside my bed.

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:20 pm

I've noticed so far that she loves giving me peace of mind and heart whenever I feel anxious, worried and stressed. She, along with the rest of my spirit companions, always encourages and inspires me to reach my goals and dreams in life. How sweet of her. :)

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga

Postby LeilaNambinga » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:55 am

<3 O*O That's amazing. My djinn is a great listener, really willing to listen to me. He also looks nice O*O <3

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte

Postby blezheng » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:46 pm

I just recently gave her a wish that a specific place stay safe against a specific threat. I just woke up knowing that no one was harmed and the group of people who are about to remove the safety of that place got removed for some reason and no one from that group was harmed as well. I just ran out of incense so I put her vessel in a pouch of lavender petals. :)

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga

Postby LeilaNambinga » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm