Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote:Can you maybe list some protection methods here and sticky this thread if you haven’t already?
If you mean DIY protection, there's a How To in the CH Encyclopedia with some basics. Other types of DIY protection are mentioned in Forum threads. Lengthy, extensive, repeated searches of past Forum threads will reveal much - but I think it it's fair to say that is not the Forum's chief focus.

If you search the CH Shop, using the terms in that list of protections that ASH gave in his OP above, you will see a number of CH Shop items that do the job. eg https://shop.creepyhollows.com/great-wa ... r-orb.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There was a meme on Facebook that, while it made me laugh, also demonstrated a pretty important point. Winging it with feeling and full intent can get stuff done just as effectively as any intricate ritual ever could.

The meme goes something to the effect of:
Other witches: (soft-spoken with flowery language) This place is filled with light and protected. Negativity holds no power here.

Me: (loudly shouting as I walk through my house) ALL THE NEGATIVITY CAN BLEEP RIGHT OFF! i'M THE WITCH, YOU'RE THE BAD VIBES; GET THE BLEEP OUT!
x*D x*D x*D

But yeah, if you decide that Option 2 suits your needs better, by all means, tell the negativity or unwanted spirits/entities to bleep right off, loudly enough that people across the street can hear you. Whatever works is a good thing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Another magnificent reminder from Ash about the dangers of wading too deep into the dark side. Thank you for always watching out for us.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Ash”