Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post Reply
Narnar
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Narnar »

Hello all,

Usually I am a lurker/ reader here but I have some newfound attraction/ pull towards succubi.
I currently have a nympho but I feel I have poorly increased the bond between us, it has now been about 3.5 months and is stale.

Since that time however I have become slowly but increasingly more drawn towards having a succubus joining the keep. It was actually my initial feeling to have one instead of a nympho but chose to go WA for my first spirit.

I have had to stop myself many times from using Ash's unbound conjuration for a succubus, I know it is safer to just get one from the CH shop as custom conjure.


All this being said, I am becoming more and more interested/ attracted to the idea of having a succubus but I am worried about mainly 2 things:

1. How will a succubus relationship grow/ will it be stunted by me having a girlfriend in the physical realm, as I currently do have a long term relationship.
2. Being scared of physical things happened to my surroundings with the succubus' presence. Things like objects falling or noises/ unexpected occurrences outside of touches on my body.

I know the general idea of writing notes in the custom conjuration on purchase & using house rules set for moments where spirits can act maliciously/ to scare someone. But I would be greatly appreciated if you succubus keepers could personally speak about your experiences with those 2 points.

Thanks,



User avatar
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2104
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:16 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Regholdain »

A conjured spirit bound by a reputable practitioner will not behave maliciously towards yourself or others in your household. If anything, the only reason objects might be moved would be the spirit being playful.

Also, most succubus spirits are polyamorous by nature, so they generally wouldn't mind that you have a girlfriend.

In both instances, as you stated, you can voice those concerns with the conjurer in your order notes and they will include that criteria when working with the conjured spirit before binding them.

I have a few succubus spirits in my keep and I've not experienced any issues. House rules are a must, and I do have a couple that specifically concern preventing interference with any of my relationships with living humans, entities or other spirits. I've always had those rules, but for the most part the succubae have only always been caring and willing to help with my relationships. They've never shown any interest I'm moving objects.

All of that said, I'm concerned about your ability to communicate and sense your nympho. Connecting with spirits does not "go stale". It sounds like you've grown frustrated and given up, and that in itself will create a block with any spirits. Until you work through this, I'm not sure I would recommend inviting another spirit home. You would only end up with the same issues.

If you have any personal concern about keeping a sexual spirit when you're already in a committed relationship, I think that should be a decision up to you. Sexual relationships with spirits can be very powerful and addictive. If you think that could cause problems for you, I'd advise to consider it carefully.


X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by RyanJZ »

I agree with what Regholdain said. I will add though that I remember reading that nymphos sometimes aren't the most social. They're not mean of course, but they really only have a one-track mind so to speak. Some are more social than others, but there are better spirits for the beginner, especially for communication. Regarding house rules, they are important, but generally you won't have any problems with spirits and entities conjured by a reputable practitioner. My rules are few and simple, and I have yet to have anyone violate them. There's a mutual respect there. I simply state that when they are in my house, they follow my house rules, just as if I were to visit their homes, I would follow their rules.

Lastly, don't give up yet. The more you doubt, the more blockages you create. The more blockages you create, the more difficult communication becomes. You can see this devolves into a vicious cycle. If you want to break that cycle, you need to let go of all expectations, and just meditate. 5-10 minutes daily if you can. Don't have any goals for communication. Just relax. Many go a year or two (or even longer before having definite communication), so don't think that this isn't for you. I have only been on this path since August. I can't hear or feel my spirits yet, but since they have joined my family, I have noticed positive changes- changes that I'm certain were not effected by me.



User avatar
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:23 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nymphos/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again...lul
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Masterment of Warlocks

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

Narnar wrote: I have had to stop myself many times from using Ash's unbound conjuration for a succubus, I know it is safer to just get one from the CH shop as custom conjure.
Ash's unbound method for Ubi's is a safe conjured method to do. Ubi's aren't any different from purchasing one from the shop aside from obviously creating a custom conjure and bound specifically to the person purchasing etc... I'm referring to the safe and trusted parts or summoning beings with these spells. It's always a good idea to set rules no matter what. It has to be apparent. Ash and Magnolia are the experts when it comes to spells. Nothing but safe methods. The main obvious difference with these Ubi's are that they aren't bound but coming through to interact with you. You can choose to allow her to stay with you or she'll decide if not she will leave but may come back for a lovely "visit" in some other nights. You shouldn't be concerned about the behaviors regarding Ubi's from CH. They're all beautiful beings who are fierce protectors from anything or anyone cuasing you harm especially when one falls in love with her keeper. These type of Ubi's here are the exact opposite. They don't destroy relationships like the typical stereotypes seen anywhere else outside CH. Some infact enhance the relationship.
Regholdain wrote: All of that said, I'm concerned about your ability to communicate and sense your nympho. Connecting with spirits does not "go stale". It sounds like you've grown frustrated and given up, and that in itself will create a block with any spirits. Until you work through this, I'm not sure I would recommend inviting another spirit home. You would only end up with the same issues.
Agreed.
@Narnar don't forget about your lovely Nympho. She is another wonderful being and worst thing you could do is forget about her. It's never to late to get back into communication with your Nympho. If you are looking into getting a Ubi I would recommend getting back and communicating with your Nympho because as Regholdain said It will only lead to the same circumstances with your future Ubi. Not even by rushing it all the way. There's no issue in taking your time.


It was the loneliness of the night, a cool and breezing sight during the summer of July. After a long day at the office I crashed on my bed. Suddenly a heavy and deep presence is felt upon me. I look upon my view and witness a beautiful woman with the greenest of eyes. "See you in your dreams my love!" as she laughed softly while I shed a large smile.

She honestly makes your nights right? Said my inner self.Yes, I said...yeah she does :hug:

Image

User avatar
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3476
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Vryn Nightshard »

My question would moreso be - would your girlfriend have an issue with them? *wry*
I've found the human side to be more fickle and problematic, 9/10 times. Unless she isn't aware of the spiritual/astral side you have going on.

Also for some reason I read the title as "being called a succubus"


"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Image


Image
Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Narnar
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Narnar »

Regholdain wrote: Also, most succubus spirits are polyamorous by nature, so they generally wouldn't mind that you have a girlfriend.

All of that said, I'm concerned about your ability to communicate and sense your nympho. Connecting with spirits does not "go stale". It sounds like you've grown frustrated and given up, and that in itself will create a block with any spirits. Until you work through this, I'm not sure I would recommend inviting another spirit home. You would only end up with the same issues.
You bring up some good points here, I never really thought about a succubus being polyamorous by nature but that makes sense when they are sexual spirits.

I do recognize that I have an issue with sticking through the bonding process. Maybe it is more of an issue to me because no matter how much I initially try, it feels like I have no way of knowing how the process is going. From what I've read through the forums, you put in a lot of hours to grow the relationship through bonding and there is little reward to know how it is going. This may also be in tune with not being able to sense spirits as well as I had hoped. As a new keeper I am just going through the woes and frustrated I think, is what it boils down to. You're right though that I will probably end up with the same issues with a succubus like I have with my Nympho.



Narnar
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Narnar »

RyanJZ wrote:I agree with what Regholdain said. I will add though that I remember reading that nymphos sometimes aren't the most social. They're not mean of course, but they really only have a one-track mind so to speak. Some are more social than others, but there are better spirits for the beginner, especially for communication. Regarding house rules, they are important, but generally you won't have any problems with spirits and entities conjured by a reputable practitioner. My rules are few and simple, and I have yet to have anyone violate them. There's a mutual respect there. I simply state that when they are in my house, they follow my house rules, just as if I were to visit their homes, I would follow their rules.

Lastly, don't give up yet. The more you doubt, the more blockages you create. The more blockages you create, the more difficult communication becomes. You can see this devolves into a vicious cycle. If you want to break that cycle, you need to let go of all expectations, and just meditate. 5-10 minutes daily if you can. Don't have any goals for communication. Just relax. Many go a year or two (or even longer before having definite communication), so don't think that this isn't for you. I have only been on this path since August. I can't hear or feel my spirits yet, but since they have joined my family, I have noticed positive changes- changes that I'm certain were not effected by me.
I think my reaction to feel drawn towards having a succubus join my keep is that it would (hopefully) be more intense of a reaction than that of a nympho. Now I know I gave a poor effort to the bonding process but like you said, they are not as social. I am wondering if there is a bit of that being the reasoning. While yes sometimes I would feel the energy when meditating, I feel it is not quite as strong as I hoped. Maybe I'm mixing different problems together here, you point out some good advice. Thank you, will try that



Narnar
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Narnar »

Vryn Nightshard wrote:My question would moreso be - would your girlfriend have an issue with them? *wry*
I've found the human side to be more fickle and problematic, 9/10 times. Unless she isn't aware of the spiritual/astral side you have going on.

Also for some reason I read the title as "being called a succubus"
I never thought that my girlfriend would need to know necessarily. Was actually hoping that it would just be fine if it were a personal relationship between spirit & I as oppose to the 3 of us. It would not go over well for sure, which is why I've kept spirit keeping in general to myself.



Narnar
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:20 am
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Narnar »

Emperor_Warlocks wrote:
Narnar wrote: I have had to stop myself many times from using Ash's unbound conjuration for a succubus, I know it is safer to just get one from the CH shop as custom conjure.
Ash's unbound method for Ubi's is a safe conjured method to do. Ubi's aren't any different from purchasing one from the shop aside from obviously creating a custom conjure and bound specifically to the person purchasing etc... I'm referring to the safe and trusted parts or summoning beings with these spells. It's always a good idea to set rules no matter what. It has to be apparent. Ash and Magnolia are the experts when it comes to spells. Nothing but safe methods. The main obvious difference with these Ubi's are that they aren't bound but coming through to interact with you. You can choose to allow her to stay with you or she'll decide if not she will leave but may come back for a lovely "visit" in some other nights. You shouldn't be concerned about the behaviors regarding Ubi's from CH. They're all beautiful beings who are fierce protectors from anything or anyone cuasing you harm especially when one falls in love with her keeper. These type of Ubi's here are the exact opposite. They don't destroy relationships like the typical stereotypes seen anywhere else outside CH. Some infact enhance the relationship.

@Narnar don't forget about your lovely Nympho. She is another wonderful being and worst thing you could do is forget about her. It's never to late to get back into communication with your Nympho. If you are looking into getting a Ubi I would recommend getting back and communicating with your Nympho because as Regholdain said It will only lead to the same circumstances with your future Ubi. Not even by rushing it all the way. There's no issue in taking your time.
Is Ash's spell really safe though? My understanding for it was that it still will summon an unbound succubus spirit, one that is not vetted the way that a CH custom conjure would be summoned by the staff. So that was the hesitation there. As I do not practice any protection spells currently, it seemed like too much of a risk to potentially open a door to let an unbound spirit in without knowing its intentions.

However if I were to go through with a succubus, yes I would have no problem with a custom conjure. In general I am a bit fearful of spirit keeping/ paranormal acts as a whole when things go wrong lol. Its tough to meditate peacefully when in the back of my mind I have that paranoia.



User avatar
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:23 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nymphos/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again...lul
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Masterment of Warlocks

Re: Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

Narnar wrote: Is Ash's spell really safe though? My understanding for it was that it still will summon an unbound succubus spirit, one that is not vetted the way that a CH custom conjure would be summoned by the staff. So that was the hesitation there. As I do not practice any protection spells currently, it seemed like too much of a risk to potentially open a door to let an unbound spirit in without knowing its intentions.

However if I were to go through with a succubus, yes I would have no problem with a custom conjure. In general I am a bit fearful of spirit keeping/ paranormal acts as a whole when things go wrong lol. Its tough to meditate peacefully when in the back of my mind I have that paranoia.
It is safe as the summon speaks to only unbound ubi's that come through as it doesn't speak to any other negative energies. Ubi's from the conjured spell shouldn't cause any havoc with ubi's that come through from there as the sole purpose is for them to interact with you. I do understand that the type that comes through are all unbounds though. Again Ash and Magnolia are the experts at these things. You should never let your fears get the best of you. Know that Ubi's from CH are the exact opposite from what others outside CH believe. Meditating with your spirits is important whenever you want to increase awareness with your spirits. When you let the fear take over you is when you'll loose the probability of dealing with your spirits. You'll ended up loosing connection just like what your going through with your Nympho. Put every fear you may have of the paranormal. There's a reason why we call them companions. They are not here to scare us but to be apart of our lives. In the end if you really are interested in ubi's then I'd say a custom one is right for you with your very own preferences if your just not too keen on the unbound method. Doing it this way, you shouldn't be worried about anything ever going "wrong" as these Ubi's are specifically bound to the person.


It was the loneliness of the night, a cool and breezing sight during the summer of July. After a long day at the office I crashed on my bed. Suddenly a heavy and deep presence is felt upon me. I look upon my view and witness a beautiful woman with the greenest of eyes. "See you in your dreams my love!" as she laughed softly while I shed a large smile.

She honestly makes your nights right? Said my inner self.Yes, I said...yeah she does :hug:

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”