Spectacular menagerie of limited services

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Spectacular menagerie of limited services

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:08 am

All of these services/bindings are available with limited positions to partake of (I will update when sold out).

Please go over each offer carefully, details are complete and pricing is noted. Of course if you have further questions, feel free to drop me a line and I would be happy to get back to you.

Offered here is a nice variety including some of the best of the best that I can perform for you with the tools currently at my disposal.
Among these you will find...
Tethers to ascended masters of very particular supernatural backgrounds,
Chthonic petitioning,
A liberating divination & spell under the direction of Medusa,
Arthurian magic set to bring otherworldly protection and obliteration of barriers,
Daemonic magic set to draw powerful command of your world and third eye purification.

My direct bindings, rituals and enchantments are among a vast repertoire which I had decided nearly a year ago that I would be scaling back the presence of on my shop site, for reasons of focusing on fewer and so more involved projects.
At this juncture I have found it is the right occasion to allow some diversity in the midst of that plan, and hence you have a chance to indulge in the following work.

~

ASCENDED ENTITIES

These are custom 'bindings' or channels uniquely linking you to an ascended entity of a particular race; rarefying the power, presence, manifestation and wisdom of the one you are placed into contact with.
Very few of them are willing at any given time to allow a connection to be made between themselves and a mortal being (such as we are), without several measures first being taken to align the mortal with the ascended presence.
I have done the work to open a way for this alignment, and if you seek this you are carefully screened to distinguish who among the ascended/immortal/demigod presences would best mesh with you.

These beings hold incredible and far advanced secrets relating to their kind and the greater gnosis or capability of their heritage. I have offered work relating to these eternal ones in the past, and in addition to all that they uniquely are they also each hold a piece of the puzzle where it comes to understanding transcendence into a form of/current of immortality (given they themselves experienced this).
They won't necessarily divulge all to you, it is up to you to show the respect they deserve and present yourself as worthy of this knowledge and connection. If you are just looking for a friend in them, this isn't the opportunity for you. These are masters. They are essentially god-level beings.

You have your choice of connecting to a Witch, Vampire or Faery-creature of this status; if there is another type you seek a master within I may or may not be able to facilitate this for you. I am presenting types I specialize in organizing these matches with.

Please understand that these beings are immensely powerful and in most cases beyond ancient. Their level of being is not commonplace. Do not abuse what they offer you, they can just as easily take it away.
If I do not respond to your request to be connected to an ascended one, do not take it personally; there simply may not be a connection here for you at this time.

I can only offer this to 4 people at the moment, and details of the entity will be disclosed only to you; the one you are matched with as a guide will be particular to you.

The cost for each opening is $470 usd, the individualized nature of this is not something I have offered before for beings of this caliber but it is appropriate in this instance.
If you would like a physical vessel to use as a point of working with their power I do have a method
for distance-binding, it also entails a connection between yourself and that vessel to ensure potency of the binding.

. .

UNDERWORLDLY ENDEAVORS

Chthonic Petition for Prosperity

This is a classical petition on your behalf to the Lord of the Underworld along with those spirits of the dead who serve him, to bring a magnetic amplification of your wealth/prosperity. A petition of this nature is one of the most powerful and reliable for success with avenues of abundance. It takes into account plutonian and saturnian force of the most profound to deepen the ties you have to that which you are petitioning for, and entice the result through the order of the Underworld.

I have a powerfully developed bond with the underworld forces over more than a decade of consistent practice and evolution within its magical reaches, and can confidently state that my petitions on your behalf make a difference.

If you are interested in an underworld petition for something such as love or justice rather than wealth, this can also be accommodated.
In ancient tradition, the underworld powers were sought out for many purposes and this is based in their formidable impact on the material world.

This is offered as a tiered service.
One session is $40 usd, but I offer 4 sessions at $100 usd (a savings of $60, should you opt for this!)
Obviously, 4 sessions is going to be far more influential, but you may only wish for a boost - which the single session can easily provide, and so here you have options.

Cross of Medusa

This spell will take three nights to complete. It is a work of divinatory-magic which calls upon the legendary presence of Medusa to pinpoint 4 distinct powers you hold that are present with you now, directly essential to one another, and which beg your focus in order to manipulate affairs into your favor, seek justice or liberation of spirit, exact your magical will or otherwise claim/reclaim 'what is yours to take'.
I conduct a spell to help your vision to focus through those 'crosshairs', through that lens.
You will receive the report detailing what your 'Cross' was divined to be and so what the spell has harnessed for you.
This is an extremely valuable service that anyone and everyone can make use of. Depending on where you are at in your life, your 'cross' can shift and alter and an awareness of this can make all the difference in the truth and unbridled power of your spirit on this course of life.

Price: $60 usd.

. .

ARTHURIAN ENCHANTMENT

The Arthurian magic I perform has been entrusted through a pact within my ancestry, honoring this has meant being capable not only of channeling the essence but the very secret and hidden nuance where it comes to this most arcane and we may say, 'veil-shattering', resource.

The Sign of Merlin

Merlin's protection of the highest order, calling otherworldly forces to your aid. The 'sign' is an enchanted 'mark' set upon you, which ensures you will always be granted protection by whichever otherworldly force, entity or group thereof which is able and capable in a circumstance to come to your assistance.
In many ways, this is a powerful gift to the one who would possess it. It is a coming-of-age spell which in type is usually cast upon newborns who share their residence or allegiance in betwixt the corporeal and incorporeal planes. As a side-effect of that, the magic cast may also bring childlike feelings of hope, wonder, all-potential to you, as well as a refreshing of the senses to perceive things not-of-this-world.
Overall it is one of the most beautiful enchantments that can be bestowed, and one to be respected.
With this form of magic, any disrespect directed toward it from its keeper is considered a crime against it, and will mean you are no longer permitted to keep the Sign of Merlin upon you...so be wise in accepting this token!

This undertaking can only be performed under very precise astrological alignment and so will take at least a week or two of preparation before the act can be done.

Price: $140 usd

Dark Charm of Avalon

This is an enchantment grasping the roots running through the blood of Morgan le Fay; a fey-baptism of cunning enlightenment, and surround of the darkly embedded charms that Avalon eternally thrives upon.
The lushly magical Isle of Apples exists as the very heart to potent bloodlines of sorcery, which find their exaltation in the elements surrounding. They which reach beyond the perceived 'veil'
and are quite alive in the light of the moon, the whispers of river-beds, and the sylphic caresses of wind which rustle the trees.
It is a magic of the forbidden fruit nestled in Celtic lore, inviting you to know the inspirational charms of worlds beyond, which in truth are obscured all around you.
In many ways this is a witchblood empowerment uniquely cast through fey sorcery, so if you are one who is in pursuit of the magic which dwells within and lust for magical prominence, this is a very rare complement to the path of the sorcerer or sorceress in discovery of themselves, their power and the power of this earth.
It is a foundational rite of magic that can make a very potent difference in the discernment you take with your destiny.

Price: $130

Note - The supreme rite of Avalon magic is quite complementary to the Sign of Merlin, together they are an exceptionally altering force upon your journey making the otherworldly more accessible
to you, but whether you are drawn to one service or to both, you will find an incredible shift awaits you; in many cases this marks a fresh descent into the supernatural by embrace of all that the otherworld has to offer.
*Should you be interested in both, you can purchase these services together at the discounted price of $220 usd, as I can perform them back-to-back with ease.

. .

DAEMONIC SUPPORT

Stormwinds of Beelzebuth

A militarization of your command on this earthly domain. This is a ritual procession carried out under the power of Lord Beelzebub in his ancient aspect as a storm-bringer The entire object of this work does in fact revolve around taking your life by storm, through a newfound aura of daemonic dominance.
A no-nonsense spellwork that should not be taken lightly, it is for one who is serious about taking their life and/or practice to the next level.
It is a darker work, diabolical but not malefic. It is something I would deem as essential for those of a nightside/demonic path, but also anyone who is in desperate need of gaining the upper hand in their lives even mundanely. Words cannot express the powerhouse that this is, certainly not for the faint of heart.
My introduction to Beelzebub came when I was extremely young and it was in this very aspect of the storm bringer that his presence honored me; years later I was led to reconnect and learn the secrets he had prepared me for all of that time ago. My life has never been the same and I am now permitted to offer what I have learned through magic such as this for you.

Price: $300 usd

3-week Draconic Third Eye Mobilization

An extremely potent, vigorously impacting ritual of third eye stimulation, leading to further awakening and fortification. This work is providing a foundation where your third eye capabilities can only become stronger, never revert to a weaker state. The third eye is offered a freedom, a liberation from binding ties that have eradicated or dimmed its light and expression of power --and because of the effort that entails, it is a work which can only be concluded in a 3-week minimum timeframe,
and will continue to evolve and funnel through far beyond that in search of the sweet spot for your ultimate progression.

The influence here swells within your psychic center, your illumined perception emboldened by the Luciferian force of the Dragon --a symbol of total 'becoming' that I have successfully applied to the reinforcement of one's 'all-seeing' eye.

I cannot stress enough how much you must truly want this in order to be ready for what it is capable of bringing. This is a mystic fire to rouse the mind's eye like none other.
It powers through lifetimes of duress upon your psychic mind and in its purification properties is a deeply cathartic, shamanic experience.

Price: $300 usd

Note - I can perform these particular services to an extended degree of power (doubled or tripled) for the individual should you want something 'even more' than the standard effort, although the standard is quite enough to sink your teeth into, but I do enjoy indulging those with extreme aspirations as I understand your vision.
With that said, if you would like an extended session of either the Stormwinds of Beelzebuth or my Third Eye Mobilization, I can offer that to you at a discounted price (rather than doubling or tripling the price!) so please let me know should you be interested and I would delight in having you for as long as your heart desires, and as long as we deem an appropriate fit of power...

~

If you should be interested in ordering any of these services you can do so by contacting me here or via email should we already be in touch.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Spectacular menagerie of limited services

Postby Kitsune » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:11 pm

These sound so amazing, Noc!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Thank you kindly, Kitsune. I think they are pretty amazing too if I do say so myself, though it is even simpler for me to say knowing the impact these areas of influence have had in my life personally.

More to come...
And for all awaiting correspondence from me, rest assured I will be in touch soon. After an anxiety-inducing past week, I can finally settle down for a while and ensure all outstanding email inquiries are taken care of.

Take it as eeeaaasy as you can, everyone.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm looking forward to the rest! Also, I hope you're taking time to care for yourself, as you are just as important as everything you do, and deserve that.

I have a question on the Sign of Merlin, what counts as disrespect towards it? I know there are many situations where disrespect vastly varies between beings, some seeing disrespect if specific etiquette is not being followed, while others see it as being an a**hole where the person takes the time and effort given to teach and throwing it back in their face, or being downright aggressive and not willing to cooperate, etc. I think it would also be helpful to others interested to know just what that constitutes.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Regholdain » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:26 am

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Thank you kindly, Kitsune. I think they are pretty amazing too if I do say so myself, though it is even simpler for me to say knowing the impact these areas of influence have had in my life personally.

More to come...
And for all awaiting correspondence from me, rest assured I will be in touch soon. After an anxiety-inducing past week, I can finally settle down for a while and ensure all outstanding email inquiries are taken care of.

How much would our own high anxiety impact the Medusa Cross or any of the rest? I was drawn to that one, but my mental state has been so bad that I was forced to take a couple days off this week and I keep thinking whether I want the Medusa Cross or not, now's not the time.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

GodSlayerBabe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:56 am

Regholdain wrote:
Vipera aspis atra wrote:Thank you kindly, Kitsune. I think they are pretty amazing too if I do say so myself, though it is even simpler for me to say knowing the impact these areas of influence have had in my life personally.

More to come...

How much would our own high anxiety impact the Medusa Cross or any of the rest? I was drawn to that one, but my mental state has been so bad that I was forced to take a couple days off this week and I keep thinking whether I want the Medusa Cross or not, now's not the time.

I actually just emailed her today about going through with the Medusa Cross listing! I totally think you should go through with it /if/ you end up deciding whether or not to, but if not - I would be happy to share my experience on the forum via her review thread. :D I was very highly interested in that one too.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] nonbinary trans (she/her) / plural / spirit partner / diviner
[my gifts] hereditary clairvoyant / clairsentient / dream & energy work
[practices/where i lean] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry
[spirit family] humans / witches / demons / DA-aligned
MY LATEST: Alpha Wolf, Royal Hellborn Demoness, Human Duo, High Court Goblin, 'Selenite' Fae, Lowborn Demon, Corbanthian, Psy Vamp, Celestial Angel, Moon Dragon, Alpha Werewolf

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 pm

Kitsune wrote:I'm looking forward to the rest! Also, I hope you're taking time to care for yourself, as you are just as important as everything you do, and deserve that.

I have a question on the Sign of Merlin, what counts as disrespect towards it? I know there are many situations where disrespect vastly varies between beings, some seeing disrespect if specific etiquette is not being followed, while others see it as being an a**hole where the person takes the time and effort given to teach and throwing it back in their face, or being downright aggressive and not willing to cooperate, etc. I think it would also be helpful to others interested to know just what that constitutes.

I have had some asking me about this privately as well, still have to get back to many messages and order requests today but I will answer this while I am here and likely shall be sending the same explanation to those who have asked me via email:

What I constitute as disrespect with this might be along the lines of having a cruel attitude toward the magic if it doesn't do precisely what you want it to when you want it to, berating it for any reason, or otherwise rudely pushing it around with the mentality it is enslaved to you or must abide your every whim rather than embracing it as a powerful force which is caring for you in the way it knows best to. A little like we should avoid disrespecting those who give us shelter, nourish and willingly protect us or who are ready in a heartbeat to help us. Like having dear friends or family that will be there for us, but do not have to put up with crap we throw at them just because they care for us.

The mark placed upon you through the Sign of Merlin is a noble pact, and your reverence for the otherworldly powers involved is important. At the same time, this force of magic is wise, meaning it is tolerant, and it wishes to benefit you, but being what it is it will not accept an ongoing dismissal of or abuse of its power.

Regholdain wrote:

I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, definitely tough times all around right now and you deserve the time off. I don't feel that being in an anxious or troubled mental state would adversely impact any of these services, though.

In general, I've become acutely aware of how one's mental, emotional, spiritual health interact with magic over the course of my practice (and through my direct experience with all of the magic I conduct). Much of magic I view similarly to a science or medicine, and so the study of this has been imperative to me.
That being said, while there are some forms of energy that definitely would not be good to take on in a bad state, these services I am currently offering are not among them.

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
I actually just emailed her today about going through with the Medusa Cross listing! I totally think you should go through with it /if/ you end up deciding whether or not to, but if not - I would be happy to share my experience on the forum via her review thread. :D I was very highly interested in that one too.

I will be getting in touch with you today~

And it is worth saying I do appreciate any feedback shared on these services, it is always a pleasure and I know it is helpful to others who may be unsure about going for a particular type of work.

—Oscar Wilde

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Vipera aspis atra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 pm

I'm in the process of finishing up scheduling for all agreed upon orders of this series so far.

There are limited spaces left for all services presented here, so if you are interested and haven't contacted me yet you do have a last chance to book yourself into them. For those who have asked, I am open to reserving services upon coming to a reasonable layaway arrangement.

A second part to my 'spectacular menagerie' will be announced in the near future as well.

Cheers ~

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Seller Announcements”